The Ford GT Application Process Begins

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
We @ Russ Milne Ford are willing to commit to that! No doc fees here on a new Ford GT! Keith.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have major dealers who are prepared to commit publicly on Ford GT Forum that they will sell any Ford GT delivered through their store at MSRP if a customer granted a GT allocation would like to work with them.

This is what we need to hear.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I have major dealers who are prepared to commit publicly on Ford GT Forum that they will sell any Ford GT delivered through their store at MSRP if a customer granted a GT allocation would like to work with them.

Great to have this list before the application window closes. I have a few friends trying to buy 350's and 350R and the shenanigans many dealers are pulling are just stunning. Hard to trust anyone outside the good community (and dealership owners) that we have here.

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
Regarding the ADM thing, it's worth noting again that 1) The allocation is assigned to the customer 2) the allocation is assigned by Ford 3) the customer takes delivery by working with a certified dealer of their choice. I feel like there's enough information in there to read between the lines, but regardless, I thought I'd mention I'd engaged some people on the topic:

We don't charge above MSRP @ Jack Demmer Ford either. We sold all of our GT-350s at MSRP as well. They were all sold before they got here because of it. Keith

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Yep, I understand. Even we, here at the dealer have paid over sticker, just to get more GT350's. Crazy.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
Great to have this list before the application window closes. I have a few friends trying to buy 350's and 350R and the shenanigans many dealers are pulling are just stunning. Hard to trust anyone outside the good community (and dealership owners) that we have here.
Here is the scenario i worry about(Even though i probably won't be lucky enough to get an allocation lol).A buyer gets an allocation for year two (one of the second batch of 150 cars) and the cars already delivered begin to be worth close to double of the msrp because there is such a large demand.The Dealer you had an "agreement" with now wants an ADM because it costs them money to be certified by Ford and take care of your delivery.Now u are stuck going to a dealer u have no relationship with that wants an ADM because they are certified and there are only so many certified dealers.All the dealers that became certified now want a ADM because every other certified dealer is doing the same thing.I would rather it was just built into the retail price from the start and handcuff the dealers to selling at MSRP.

KKOSH

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2015
Milford, MI
We at Pat Milliken Ford will not charge more than MSRP on the Ford GT. We are a top 10 dealer in the country and winner of 18 straight President Awards from Ford Motor Company. We take pride in selling and servicing all vehicles (especially speciality vehicles). Take a look at our Google rating. :). Kevin Koshkarian, Sales Manager.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
lol deja vu!! :)~~

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Kevin and Keith.... good notes / good attitude / good business.
I am glad both of you are near to my home.

andy (ajb)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
We at Pat Milliken Ford will not charge more than MSRP on the Ford GT. We are a top 10 dealer in the country and winner of 18 straight President Awards from Ford Motor Company. We take pride in selling and servicing all vehicles (especially speciality vehicles). Take a look at our Google rating. :). Kevin Koshkarian, Sales Manager.

You sound like a dealer that can be trusted not only on the new GT but any other Ford I would purchase. Class act!!!

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Regarding the ADM thing, it's worth noting again that 1) The allocation is assigned to the customer 2) the allocation is assigned by Ford 3) the customer takes delivery by working with a certified dealer of their choice. I feel like there's enough information in there to read between the lines, but regardless, I thought I'd mention I'd engaged some people on the topic:

Thanks Dave for clearing this up. We would shop around until we found an honest dealer to work with. I bought my new 2006 GT in Montana and drove it home to California. 1300 miles of fun! I would do it again from anywhere in the U.S. for another GT!

Flatrod

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
Scroll down manually and it should be located here:

View attachment 41915

When I click on, http://www.fordgtforum.com/2016/04/1...rocess-begins/ ,It takes me to a page but there is nothing like what DBK's post shows. I have tried 3 different computers, all the same. Maybe Alaska is not allow to get one!! lol After all we can only drive it 3 months out of the year!

bret a ewing

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Any idea when our saved data will be repopulated?

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Do you suppose there's any consideration to geographically spreading out the US allocation (is your address & demographics considered in the application)? If the committee see's 12 going to So Cal but only 2 to Colorado for example, might they skew the ap reviews to add cars to the underserved region?

You make a very interesting point. From a marketing perspective, it would not serve Ford very well to have all 250 cars in So.Cal. For example.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
If the committee see's 12 going to So Cal but only 2 to Colorado for example...

As long as those 2 in Colorado are yours and mine.. who cares?! :thumbsup :biggrin

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
I was able to apply from Anchorage.

And go back to successfully edit...

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Ok, I will take the 2nd one in Colorado :willy

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I just checked online and my saved data is back now. Thank God

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to the Ford GT online customer application, applicants were unable to view their previously submitted application information for a short period of time due to a minor website error. Additional site maintenance has been completed as of this morning, and you can now log back into your application and view your previously submitted application information. We want to thank you for your patience during the time it took for us to repair the website.

Please feel free to contact the Ford GT Team at applicant@fordgtapplication.com if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ford GT Team

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Thanks for the update Dave. Make a car like the new GT, then create a fair, use-based allocation system, and there's a lot of uncharted territory going on. It has to be pretty challenging for the folks behind the curtain.