The Ford GT Application Process Begins

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Sorry if it's been discussed before but I will appreciate a response. I understand the video portion of the application. Vimeo or YouTube but how do I share the pics I would like to enter? Is there a site I can use to put pics in that ford can check? Thanks for the help guys

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Sorry if it's been discussed before but I will appreciate a response. I understand the video portion of the application. Vimeo or YouTube but how do I share the pics I would like to enter? Is there a site I can use to put pics in that ford can check? Thanks for the help guys

Host the pics on a photo sharing site like flickr, imgur, or photobucket and then post the link on the application.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV

Upload your pictures to photobucket and copy the link into the application

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I am not allowed to race or fly a plane due to my insurance policies. :frown

My wife encourages me to race or fly because of my insurance policies! LOL

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Upload your pictures to photobucket and copy the link into the application

Can't you post them on the FordGTForum site with a link to them?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Can't you post them on the FordGTForum site with a link to them?

I don't think so -

I've tried that in the past, and uploaded tons of pictures to albums in my home page - but when ever I go back to look at them, and add to them - they are missing and unavailable.

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
This is like the college application process, including the waiting to see if you are worthy!

Joe

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
My wife encourages me to race or fly because of my insurance policies! LOL

Ed

ROFL... now that you mention it, mine "was" pushing me to take flying lessons (and she's afraid of flying). :thumbsup

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
ROFL... now that you mention it, mine "was" pushing me to take flying lessons (and she's afraid of flying). :thumbsup

now that is funny... no wonder our wives are telling us to go have fun with these cars!!!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Anyone else thought about this last statement after clicking "Accept":

Applicants will be notified of their status within 90 days of the application window closing.

So, I assume this will be the first cut...then people will have to show registration and proof of all the "fluff" on the application, then who will make the second cut? Anyone else think this will be the case? Then at what point do those selected have to put skin in the game? I think there will be several "cuts".

Last edited:

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Raceman, I will not be bought off that cheaply. Better up the ante.
See your ride and raise you...your call Frank...Chime in 33Bravo...

Attachments

• 2009Gadsden039.jpg
    2009Gadsden039.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 190

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Anyone else thought about this last statement after clicking "Accept":

Applicants will be notified of their status within 90 days of the application window closing.

So, I assume this will be the first cut...then people will have to show registration and proof of all the "fluff" on the application, then who will make the second cut? Anyone else think this will be the case? Then at what point do those selected have to put skin in the game? I think there will be several "cuts".
Several " cuts" could be a good opportunity to explain who we really are, and back up what we put into the application. Go for it!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Mines in and submitted with no problems - now the wait