Somebody needs to set the record straight.

Seank

Texas Mile Record Holder
Jun 2, 2011
Katy
Damn It!!:ack:ack

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Well, I haven't really been monitoring this thread, but just as a nice fyi, I'm told our buddy in South Florida is calling people looking for my name (which is REALLY hard to find) because he's going to sue me over this thread. :thumbsup

So besides the gun brandishing, record creating, lawsuit threatening, general idiocy, this gang of professionals is a real class addition to the world of Ford GT.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Someone should call Guinness and show them how ridiculous that record is, given at many other venues that speed is passé.

Kind of like saying EP has the record for driving more miles on his property that the public roads.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Well, I haven't really been monitoring this thread, but just as a nice fyi, I'm told our buddy in South Florida is calling people looking for my name (which is REALLY hard to find) because he's going to sue me over this thread. :thumbsup

So besides the gun brandishing, record creating, lawsuit threatening, general idiocy, this gang of professionals is a real class addition to the world of Ford GT.

you sound surprised, you know there is always one in every group! up until now I always thought it was me :)

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Well, I haven't really been monitoring this thread, but just as a nice fyi, I'm told our buddy in South Florida is calling people looking for my name (which is REALLY hard to find) because he's going to sue me over this thread.
Seriously? 'Cause somebody said somebody else's car was faster?

Apologies Mr. Anonymous Web Guy whose true identity is unknown to us all, I didn't mean to drag you down with us. :cool

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
So DBK, If I were to try and find you and get your true name Mr. 007.... how would I go about doing that :)

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I can sum this person up in one word; "ASSHOLE"! (or is that two words???)

Definitely one word. See http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/asshole