Rolex 24 Hour at Daytona - Car Corral & Hospitality

Rolex 24 Attendance

• I would like to attend the Rolex 24 WITH my GT and be in a Ford Performance Hospitality

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No GT, but would like to attend in the Ford Performance hospitality

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Asked the same question. I was told it is the GT and Mustang parking area not needed if you are not bring your GT

Nope. Car corral has a separate pass.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Nope. Car corral has a separate pass.

So are you saying Dave B is wrong. :eek:eek

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The "Midway Chalet" is the hospitality tent at the car corral location.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Correcto Mundo guys Dave knows his Shit, been there already and gets straight scoop from the higher ups!

svtowner

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 2, 2006
The "Midway Chalet" is the hospitality tent at the car corral location.
Is there a map / illustration to all these locations?

I went the Race Track website and the maps they offer do not indicate what you guys speak of. Maybe I missed something.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
There are a few car corral sections. The Ford GT corral is the Midway one. If you read the Ford show us your ford corral that was advertised it said it was outside the track with two event passes. I think they are getting them confused from one and other.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id

Here we go........:lol

Last edited:

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida

I don't know what you are talking about.

I have a car corral pass that sticks to the windshield.

I also have two "Ford Midway Chalet" passes.

I did not know what they were, because they were not specified in the letter. Hence my question, which Dave answered. If that was posted earlier, I missed it.

What I said was that you gave me the wrong answer. ;) Peace!

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Xcentric, You wont miss it my friend, Look for the shining beacon of GT'S on the hill, It stands way above all the other pretenders.:thumbsup
GTJOEY1314
Look for the SOUTH OF THE BORDER sticker on the back of a GT as well.:biggrin

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Look for the SOUTH OF THE BORDER sticker on the back of a GT as well.:biggrin

3989289.jpg

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I think wearing a sombrero is now either racist or a micro aggression.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I think wearing a sombrero is now either racist or a micro aggression.

Is that grounds for a legal action, Paul?

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Whew just received my ticket package as they were lost for several days on FedEx due to snow storm (even though it's 70 degrees here ) so I'm all ready to head out Wednesday morning

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Forgive my ignorance but if we are NOT bringing out GT, is there a spot to park? If not, any suggestions? First time visitor!

dwswig

Jan 16, 2010
panama city florida
David,
I need to get up to speed. I sent my check to Christa yesterday and am getting my package tomorrow by FedEx. Driving my GT to Daytona from Panama City FL. I have read the posts about ROAR but do not know what it is. Do I need to do some thing to be included in that? Christa said you were the lead for Forum members and the activities at the track. Thanks for your help. Hate being behind the curve but I just discovered all of this yesterday. Dave Swigler 850 769 9252

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Dave - you'll have a blue car corral pass that affixes to your windshield in the packet. You'll also have a "midway chalet" pass. That gets you into the general Ford hospitality tent in the car corral area located outside the track. There's about 30 GTs and 70 other Fords that will be there. You'll also have three individual F-S-S passes for the Ford GT owner VIP hospitality, located at Pit Road Patios near pit out. If you're standing in the infield, it's to the left of start/finish, behind the pit lane.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

FYI - per conversation with HF3 the announcement regarding the Ford GT purchase program will be made AFTER Rolex 24. You will not miss anything by not being glued in front of your computer this weekend.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Cool!
And here I was planning to be glued to my flip phone during the festivities....:biggrin

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Jason found this Map, and quote from Daytona Website:

"FREE parking is available in Daytona International Speedway’s parking lots, providing access to and from the Speedway before and after the race. General daily parking will be in the Midway area outside of Turn 4. Walking access to the infield will be available through the Turn 4 Tunnel."

Forgive my ignorance but if we are NOT bringing out GT, is there a spot to park? If not, any suggestions? First time visitor!

Map also shows Ford Corral

http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/~/media/2C269E8B840443D8BCB56825B367EFE5.ashx

Attachments

• Daytona.jpg
    Daytona.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 182

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Thank you!!