Rally IV News - Who's Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lew

GT Owner
Nov 9, 2006
South Florida
Dave,

Count me in for 1, possibly 2 if I can convince the wife or more likely one of my high school sons (its educational, right?).

-Lew

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Dave:

Please count me in.

Al

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dave,

Count me in for 1, possibly 2 if I can convince the wife or more likely one of my high school sons (its educational, right?).

-Lew

I'm bringing my older son (16). It should be something he'll never forget. Definately good father-son stuff.

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Hey, Dave:
Just got back from Italy and Mile Miglia to see the Rally 1V news! Count me in for sure and I DO intend to bring the car, by the way! Might bring "she-who-must-be-obeyed", too.
Looking forward to hearing of the details.
Best
Paul

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey Paul. I meant to send you a message because Camilo was in Monaco at the same time you were. He was there with a gaggle of old school Mustangs you might have seen.

Registration should be up next week. :cheers

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Rally lV

Dave: Been out of town. Just checked the forum and it sounds like a not to miss event! Count Sue and I in for the Rally lV. Will ship car, probably with Jerrys. Thanks for all your hard work. Richard S.

huffmantimm

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 26, 2007
sheldon,tx
Huffamntimm

I'm in and looks like first on the list. Frank

Wait a minute, I answered before I read the whole post. Ashes in Texas? Maybe better to spread a spoonful all the way along the road from Scottsdale.

dont forget Tim and Gina out of Houston

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Have been away from my PC for some time vacationing in AZ and just saw this. Definitely want to join you all there for my first Rally.

Will drive my FGT from SW MO if anyone else in the area and wants to connect for trip to Dallas to hook up with Matt and crew and then onto Austin.

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Driveby is in +1

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
I can't believe I'm this late to the sign up party!

I'll probably have to bolt from the Las Vegas Barrett Jackson to Scottsdale, then to Texas - but count me in!

Looking forward to it!

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Wow, I feel like the world has passed me by. I have been away from home (the forum) due to travel and vacation and so much to catch up on.

I am definitely in for Rally IV. I'll be bringing the Camilo/Heffner car. Can't wait to see how it runs in the 'mile.

Count me in!!!

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Count me in!

Ready to raid 6th street!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
List is looking good. Looks like a bunch of people want to drive their GT's. :cheers

Viper 1

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Rally IV

Count my wife and myself in as well. Ken Wells

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I'm in as well. I know I've meen MIA but life does that to you some times! I've got a home in Austin so there's no way I'll miss this one!

And for the record, There are lots of places within walking or peddlecab distance from your hotel that exceed the fun of 6th street. 6th is where the shot bars and college kids hang out, which isn't bad but its pretty scruffy. A few blocks away is the warehouse district which are mostly 25 and up (for a reason) and a little further is West Sixth which might be better for our group, just suggesting.

Regardless it will be great to see and hang out with everyone again, and run the cars like they were meant to be run! Woo Hoo!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Biggs, glad you are back.
Stay connected with us and we are looking forward to seeing you in your native homeland!
Can't wait to start the party in Dallas!

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
We're in as always DBK..... sounds like it is going to be a blast!!!!
Wew Hew!!!
I mean,how many 3 year olds have done 200+:frown :bored :eek

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
I'm in as well. I know I've meen MIA but life does that to you some times! I've got a home in Austin so there's no way I'll miss this one!

And for the record, There are lots of places within walking or peddlecab distance from your hotel that exceed the fun of 6th street. 6th is where the shot bars and college kids hang out, which isn't bad but its pretty scruffy. A few blocks away is the warehouse district which are mostly 25 and up (for a reason) and a little further is West Sixth which might be better for our group, just suggesting.

Regardless it will be great to see and hang out with everyone again, and run the cars like they were meant to be run! Woo Hoo!

He's right!!!!! Hell, I'll be in bed by 10!

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
YAHOO!! Add 2 more to the list :banana Thanks Dave.

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Count me in! This is going to be a blast!

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.