Rally 11 - COTA

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Hey Frankie! Here's a real cowboy....I think he's lying down and spooning with his horse...

Sideways photo! That's me the NorCal dental cowboy.

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Not counting my chickens nor do I want to put the "Jinks" on it but if I am fortunate enough to get an allocation "baby" will have a new crib to sleep in.

Go bigger! You won't regret it!

Ed

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The horse's name is Woody. Guess shy?

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Not counting my chickens nor do I want to put the "Jinks" on it but if I am fortunate enough to get an allocation "baby" will have a new crib to sleep in.

Please provide evidence of proper permits. And BTW, the tax assessor is on his way out.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Not in Idaho they're not. The biggest worry is nosey neighbors with helicopters.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Not in Idaho they're not. The biggest worry is nosey neighbors with helicopters.

True dat! From my bed looking out the window. Floridaho Chris waking the hood.

Attachments

• P1040707.jpg
    P1040707.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Please provide evidence of proper permits. And BTW, the tax assessor is on his way out.

We don't need no stinking permits and revenuer's don't venture this far out.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Is there a Starbucks in the 'hood? :biggrin

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Here is what they do to get the Starbucks experience in Idaho.

Ed

Attachments

• IMG_9275.JPG
    IMG_9275.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 247

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
This appears to a good spot for a 'retirement' place. A bit off the beaten path, looks like i'd need to get some rates on air fare from FlorIdaho Chris' charter service back 'n forth to Boise. ;-)

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
How can I sign up for Rally 11 at COTA? I would like to attend with a +1 if possible. I live in Austin and am happy to offer help in finding out of town guests places to stay, dinner and entertainment suggestions and etc.

Please let me know if there are still spots and how to sign up.

I was selected for a new GT if that helps...

Thanks, Frank

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
How can I sign up for Rally 11 at COTA? I would like to attend with a +1 if possible. I live in Austin and am happy to offer help in finding out of town guests places to stay, dinner and entertainment suggestions and etc.

Please let me know if there are still spots and how to sign up.

Thanks, Frank

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
If there's still space we'd (2 places) like to pop over too. I might finally get to put some faces to names!

Cheers

Phil

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

:lol

Rally attendance isn't based on the caste system. Just busting your chops.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Maybe it will be the first 150 that responded yes to this original post - including those that have attended all 10 previous rally's???

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
I heard someone was over at petrol lounge talking with Glen. He said it was the owner of the "ford gt registry" which didnt really resonate with me. I asked if it was owner of the forum or museum and Glen said no. Who was it? Those guys are great btw. Hope our rally swings by there for an event. My cobra r's will be on display for those who are fans.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I heard someone was over at petrol lounge talking with Glen. He said it was the owner of the "ford gt registry" which didnt really resonate with me. I asked if it was owner of the forum or museum and Glen said no. Who was it? Those guys are great btw. Hope our rally swings by there for an event. My cobra r's will be on display for those who are fans.

may have been talking about CobraJeff on this forum...

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

may have been talking about CobraJeff on this forum...

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...T-Registry-by-SAAC?highlight=ford+gt+registry

rsmithtax

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2012
los gatos. ca
after reading 20 pages of folks likeyself who want to go to to the austin rally i am very discouraged. but david, i hope u will put me on your waiting list. i have purchased air tickets and u took me at the last minute for dearborn. i can fly with 4 hr notice.

Mar 15, 2006
Anyone who is a fan of the GT should come to Austin for the WEC race, even if the GT Rally is sold out. I would love to attend the Rally too but either way I will be at COTA to support the Ford GT racing team. Also, this will be a great opportunity for everyone to get together to celebrate the win at Le Mans! See you in Austin in September and thanks DBK and Ford for doing whatever you can to accommodate as many as you can at the Rally.