Rally 11 - COTA

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Airplane..... check, rental car..... check, set up care for kids (sadly then cant come, they are back in school)...check, Arrange transport for GT CHECK,

DONE!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I'm in!

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Dave,

Maybe a Rally inside the Rally? Anyway we could have some get togethers with everyone that doesn't make the Suite group? I would just love to see everyone even if I don't make the first cut.

Larry
Thugboat

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I'm IN. 9 of 10. Soon to be 10 of 11. With the GT of course.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I'm in if there's still room.
Waldo,

There is always room for a Marine Fighter Pilot and the Forum's fastest man. See you in Texas Jason.

Chip

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I would hate to be Dave trying to keep everyone satisfied. He has been gone most of the year at all the races and outings and when he is at home the planning and communication involved in just the Lemans trip is mind boggling let alone all the forum requirements. I hope he realizes how much we appreciate all that goes into this forum.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel and Central California
I heard someone was over at petrol lounge talking with Glen. He said it was the owner of the "ford gt registry" which didnt really resonate with me. I asked if it was owner of the forum or museum and Glen said no. Who was it? Those guys are great btw. Hope our rally swings by there for an event. My cobra r's will be on display for those who are fans.
may have been talking about CobraJeff on this forum...

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Guess timing was bad as I was flying(working) from Shanghai to Memphis for 16 + hours yesterday.

If there is a wait list, please place us on it for two.

Thank you

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Clothing should be track geared and it is HOT in Texas.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
I'm in.

Bill (Indy GT) caught napping, might not make the cut. ;-))
He was eating a wonderful home cooked dinner when I called.
My ever vigilant cadre of homies alerted me to this urgent posting. And I WAS eating a wonderful home cooked meal and a nice glass of 2012 Napa Cab.

Unfortunately……

To the dismay of Mr. Wheeler and Mr. Beck,

I will be in attendance to keep the unbroken attendance alive!

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
I would hate to be Dave trying to keep everyone satisfied. He has been gone most of the year at all the races and outings and when he is at home the planning and communication involved in just the Lemans trip is mind boggling let alone all the forum requirements. I hope he realizes how much we appreciate all that goes into this forum.
Agreed. Dave, we appreciate you. The time it takes to organize some of these events is nothing shy of daunting, but I certainly enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

ben

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
West Texas
Jennifer & I are in! Please add Shawn (TXVIPER) & his Lady too if not already on list. Thanks Dave!

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel and Central California
I heard someone was over at petrol lounge talking with Glen. He said it was the owner of the "ford gt registry" which didnt really resonate with me. I asked if it was owner of the forum or museum and Glen said no. Who was it? Those guys are great btw. Hope our rally swings by there for an event. My cobra r's will be on display for those who are fans.
may have been talking about CobraJeff on this forum...

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...T-Registry-by-SAAC?highlight=ford+gt+registry

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Is everyone staying at the JW in town? We've got another hotel booked but could always move over. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We are at the JW

Is everyone staying at the JW in town?

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I literally cannot believe the volume of calls and texts I'm getting about this. Damn word travels fast with you people.

:lol

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Not counting my chickens nor do I want to put the "Jinks" on it but if I am fortunate enough to get an allocation "baby" will have a new crib to sleep in.

Please provide evidence of proper permits. And BTW, the tax assessor is on his way out.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
P.S. The fuel tank sending unit is obsolete and is no longer available.
Thanks for your input. I dropped it off this morning and they are doing the airbag recall (I know, I know), oil change and brake pads, plus he said he would inspect it. I asked Gene about you before I knew your gauge was stuck and no check engine light. He said he will handle it. If not I have a plan B so I will have my car road worthy and legal next week!

What did you do about the unavailable, obsolete fuel sending unit?

(Sorry for the highjack) :wink

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Me plus 1, thought I already posted, I guess the save button is not my friend.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Dave, we appreciate you. The time it takes to organize some of these events is nothing shy of daunting, but I certainly enjoy the fruits of your efforts.
We love you, Dave!