Raj Nair announces allocation process for 2017 Ford GT at Ford GT National Ra...

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
The Month is coming to an end. Still no word on the Application process!

Joe

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
as late as they are for the 350Rs it could be months yet.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
The Month is coming to an end. Still no word on the Application process!

Joe

Ford is trying to figure out how to tell the public all 250 cars went to Ford Family and Forum Members...

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
The FORD GT website says coming this fall.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
There is supposed to be a few token cars "out there" for holomogation purposes.... Well a 100, but I bet that doesn't happen.

The FORD GT website says coming this fall.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Ford is trying to figure out how to tell the public all 250 cars went to Ford Family and Forum Members...

Nah, they're just waiting for DBK to submit his list of who's been naughty and who's been nice!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Nah, they're just waiting for DBK to submit his list of who's been naughty and who's been nice!

Dave is the best person I know! (Never hurts to try Randy ... Hahaha)

Vince H

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
2-3 weeks and they'll be ready to roll.

UB2SLOW

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2009
Suwanee, GA
2-3 weeks will be here before you know it. The car on display at Barrett-Jackson looked spectacular!

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
2-3 weeks and they'll be ready to roll.

Out of curiosity, why the change from Jan?

...Marketing, Accounting or Legal Dept? (Probably all three from my experience :facepalm: ).

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just making sure everything is aligned and ready to make the process as smooth as possible.

How's that for nebulous? :lol

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Just making sure everything is aligned and ready to make the process as smooth as possible.

How's that for nebulous? :lol

Even my Cheater Glasses couldn't sharpen that answer up. :ack

'Trust'

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2013
Won't be sleeping for a while.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
The sooner they announce the program, then fill out the web form and then... wait to see if you've been chosen. I'd rather wait longer now and less later :)

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
The sooner they announce the program, then fill out the web form and then... wait to see if you've been chosen. I'd rather wait longer now and less later :)

+1

Very excited!

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I can't wait for this to begin.

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Competition for first 250 will be high. I hope application good for following years of production.! Do not mind waiting to secure an allocation!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Competition for first 250 will be high. I hope application good for following years of production.! Do not mind waiting to secure an allocation!

That's what I'm thinking, although I apply for the Grand Canyon lottery every year (just got the email yesterday)

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I would be happy with one period. This year or three years from now. Makes no difference to me. As Raj said, the new GT is a once in a lifetime Masterpiece that could possibly come around twice.

Vince H

cammerboss

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2006
parker colo
I was at BJ auction over last weekend and was told by ford rep that current owners that bought a 05-06 gt new and still own the car will be able to register for drawing, will have questionnaire to fill fill out as how loyal have you been to the ford product, ie what other ford products do you own, what other ford products have you owned, how many miles on your GT, have you raced it etc. was also told there will be 4 tiers to be pulled from, current original owners as one if the tiers. poss go to Canada and watch car being built. will be issued a vin # and be able to pic color etc.