Raj Nair announces allocation process for 2017 Ford GT at Ford GT National Ra...

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
If I were Ford, I would do it at Daytona.

sounds good to me !!!

Why? So half of us are forced to scramble to dig out our computers while at the track?

I think he was implying to do it at the track so if you are there as a show of support you would be rewarded. No scrambling necessary..:biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Yeah.

So far exterior base colors seen in public are Liquid Blue, Liquid Silver, Liquid Red, tri-coat yellow, satin black, white. Because there are more caliper colors and interior color options than 05/06, when you add in all the other options there are going to be tons of 1 of 1 cars.

What about that Gray car from the Owens Corning presentation.. They all look sweet !!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
+1 on Daytona supporters getting jump start to purchase but RED is needed, maybe "LIQUID RED". Heck I would take one in primer!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
IMG_0342.JPG

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
:agree:

WOW!!!

ford GT2

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2016
This is is my first post, so its sort of a test. My Avatar is a bit small so I've attached a photo of the enlarged picture. Like everyone else i'm anxiously awaiting the application.

Attachments

• SEND ME IN COACH.jpg
    SEND ME IN COACH.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 270

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Application qualification start after you exceed 4000 posts here on this site... looks like you got some catching up to do !! :biggrin
Just joking !! Nice picture, and Welcome

ford GT2

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2016
Thank You, I should have joined back in 2006 when i bought the car, then i would not have had to make 3999 post in the next two days..lol...thanks again

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thank You, I should have joined back in 2006 when i bought the car, then i would not have had to make 3999 post in the next two days..lol...thanks again

Have you been to any of the rallies or met any other forum Members? That's been one of the added highlights of owning a GT !!

ford GT2

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2016
I know several other GT owners, and like going to local car shows around the Barrington, Illinois area, the picture is taken at the local Ford dealer after the car was in for service. The owner of the dealership also has a Heritage with the number 6 in the meatball. I have several other cars, but must admit the GT is far and above my favorite, not only to drive but just sit around a drool on.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Application qualification start after you exceed 4000 posts here on this site... looks like you got some catching up to do !! :biggrin
Just joking !! Nice picture, and Welcome

I finally exceeded 4000 posts this week! It took 10 years of posting! I never would have made it if it weren't for Dr Frank - many of my posts are to poke fun at him! LOL

Ed

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Ed, does your last post mean that Dr Frank's alias is Pokémon?

Congrats on 4000 posts. Not bad for a working man......

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Welcome Aboard!

Welcome Aboard, ford GT2 - :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I finally exceeded 4000 posts this week! It took 10 years of posting! I never would have made it if it weren't for Dr Frank - many of my posts are to poke fun at him! LOL

Ed

Congrats !!

:party

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Welcome aboard Fordgt2!!!! :cheers :thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina

Ed

Ed, I'm the same. Frank asks for it...... and deserves it

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina

Just sinister looking.... Jerry - when I win the FordGT lotto, that's what I'm going after!

ford GT2

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2016
Thank you roadtrip...I've only got 3995 more posts to go...lol..

ttn27

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2014

By being the original owner of your FGT, I think you got bonus points and only need 999 more posts...lol...
Congrats and very nice Heritage btw.

ford GT2

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2016
By being the original owner of your FGT, I think you got bonus points and only need 999 more posts...lol...
Congrats and very nice Heritage btw.

Thank you... Like everyone else I have my fingers crossed... I can't think of anything looking nicer in my garage than a liquid blue GT with a gray interior.