Our Gino goes pro!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Gino, my congrats as well. All us GT and Boss owners are cheering you on!!

TrackDay

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2006
Congratulations Gino!
I know putting the details together for something like this is a huge undertaking.
Best wishes for nothing but shiny side up, lots of checkered flags, a few amazing finishes for you and Alfonso but most of all lots and lots of fun.
Now we’ll have to work that much harder to find a few track events that don’t conflict with your Professional (how cool is that) race schedule.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
IS there a pic of the car anywhere?
I know I'd love to see it.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Thanks guys........I really appreciate it, especially from our group of guys here on the GT Forum............I have been busy getting the car set up for competition,,,,I have learned more in the last month, than all of my life when it comes to pro racing............One never has enough money....Someone asked me how fast I wanted the car to go, and how much money did I have?.....(lol) a true relationship.............then there are the rules that change, I was told they sometimes change between qualifying and the race......Great isnt it?.......The car is almost ready, and we will be testing starting the end of Feb,,,into March all the way up to St.Petersburg for the 1st race......Once the car is logoed out, I will post some pictures for you guys to see.......I am surely going to shock some of you on the look.........I am also in the process of getting my team GSP Racing patches getting made, as some of you have asked me for one......I will have enough for anyone wanting one....once I received them in the next week or so........I can tell you that at this point we are almost done on a sponsorship deal with TOTAL OIL, Carroll Shelby Foundation, and Dell Cherries ( a friend)......possibly we might have a couple more.........(still not enough $ for the season) I have sent a PM to DBK, asking for permission to attach a Ford GT Forum logo on the car...I am awaiting his response.........I will def. keep in touch, as this season will be very interesting based on the 27 entries in my class......including, BMW,Kia,Acura,Evo,Camaros(5),Porsche Cayman,Boss 302S (7),Nissan (3) and Audi TT........This will truly be a war of the makes.............I will stay in touch....

Gino

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Gino, no one is in your class. I hope the patches are RED!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I'm one of your fans Gino! Keep the rubber side down!

Ed

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Gino, no one is in your class. I hope the patches are RED!

expected nothng diffrent from ya Doc! ... Go GINO Go!

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
That's really exciting Gino! All the best.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Up date on our Boy Gino!

Attachments

• viewer.jpg
    viewer.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 116
  • viewer.jpg
    viewer.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 115

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Gino's race car‏

Quote form Gino !

Finally ......here is my finished Boss 302S Race Car............we are readyfor St. Pete's Fl. Next week........wish me luck..... For those guys thathave hawk eyes.......tell me about it.......any questions?

4.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

7.jpg

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
6.jpg5.jpg

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Isnt this car the only one with a 2013 nose?, looks great my friend....all the luck in the world....gtjoey

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I did you guys do ? waiting to hear ......................... do you have any pictures?

Send them to me and I'll post them if you like ....................... very interested in hearing your progress.

Always the best you know we love ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Tomorrows race is at Long beach .Go team go go ! Can be viewed on line live !!
Best of luck my buddy!
Fyi He has The Ford Gt forum on his car!