Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
That is awesome...Congrats!!!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Exciting to hear Gino, I hope they let you scuff the tires before each race or maybe co-drive ocasionally. Congrats and good luck on your new venture. Tomy & Sue

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Good to hear of this race program.

Go Gino Go

Be safe and have fun.

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Good luck Gino to you and your team. Wishing you many checkered flags. Just make sure the driver keeps the rubber side down.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I spoke to Gino Toninght. I hope Gino get all the financing he needs. Always the best of luck my dear friend.

GTNJ

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Well Rocketman, I don't think your status as boy racer is in danger. Congrats Gino. Do we get free pit passes?

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Congrats Gino - let me know if you need an extra hauler. :biggrin:thumbsup

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Congrats and best of luck!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Best of luck in your new venture!!!

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
IS there a pic of the car anywhere?
I know I'd love to see it.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
COOL Gino, I remember Leo from the Mumm brother days a LONG time ago. Great stuff, and hope you have a great season!!

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Thanks guys........I really appreciate it, especially from our group of guys here on the GT Forum............I have been busy getting the car set up for competition,,,,I have learned more in the last month, than all of my life when it comes to pro racing............One never has enough money....Someone asked me how fast I wanted the car to go, and how much money did I have?.....(lol) a true relationship.............then there are the rules that change, I was told they sometimes change between qualifying and the race......Great isnt it?.......The car is almost ready, and we will be testing starting the end of Feb,,,into March all the way up to St.Petersburg for the 1st race......Once the car is logoed out, I will post some pictures for you guys to see.......I am surely going to shock some of you on the look.........I am also in the process of getting my team GSP Racing patches getting made, as some of you have asked me for one......I will have enough for anyone wanting one....once I received them in the next week or so........I can tell you that at this point we are almost done on a sponsorship deal with TOTAL OIL, Carroll Shelby Foundation, and Dell Cherries ( a friend)......possibly we might have a couple more.........(still not enough $ for the season) I have sent a PM to DBK, asking for permission to attach a Ford GT Forum logo on the car...I am awaiting his response.........I will def. keep in touch, as this season will be very interesting based on the 27 entries in my class......including, BMW,Kia,Acura,Evo,Camaros(5),Porsche Cayman,Boss 302S (7),Nissan (3) and Audi TT........This will truly be a war of the makes.............I will stay in touch....

Gino

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Awesome! Best of luck with the project:thumbsup

:cheers
Anders

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Gino, no one is in your class. I hope the patches are RED!