Ok be honest...

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
Checking the Site three times a day instead of two.

Joe

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
It'll happen when it happens. Not a minute sooner than that.

This is not quite official, but there will be no Florida cars for the first 48 months.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
A statement I generally dislike, but which is sometimes appropriate is - " It is what it is. "

Come on guys. Chill out!

When Ford is ready, we'll get the news.

Then there will be a 50 page thread about the pros and cons; ups and downs; rights and wrongs; fairness and unfairness; and endless prognostications and preening about who will get one. Yuk!

My money's on HFIII, Leno, and DBK. Beyond that it's anybody's game. ( Cam Newton will not make the cut.)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I was thinking about driving cross country a few times to up the mileage on my GT! Watch out Jeff!

Ed

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I've been PM'n Raj hourly, oh yeah..... he's about to crack and say "uncle". :lol

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I was thinking about driving cross country a few times to up the mileage on my GT! Watch out Jeff!

Ed

Go for it Ed.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
No additional time here, and certainly not modifying life in any way. Time will come. I'm patient. I have to assume if we get the nod, will be a couple years anyway, for delivery.

Yea.. nothing different for you.... you're online all the time.. You never log off !!

Yeah - Stormcat... I am checking more often than usual. Sorting out and planning some financial changes too.
andy (ajb)

I thought we would see you in Daytona.. Missed you buddy !!

I've been PM'n Raj hourly, oh yeah..... he's about to crack and say "uncle". :lol

I like the squeaky wheel technique !! care to share his number.. :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It'll happen when it happens. Not a minute sooner than that.

This is not quite official, but there will be no Florida cars for the first 48 months.

not even going to listen to that giberish,, ,, :bored

JKR

GT Owner
How many guys have made changes to their daily routine waiting for this GT application??

Maybe you're spending more time online here or on the Ford GT site waiting for the Application status to change from " Coming Soon " to " Apply Now " and hopefully you not so late and it says "Sorry Sold Out " .

Maybe you're checking your phone constantly ..,,, expecting a text from your GT buddy that the application is up and you better get on it !!

Maybe your postponing that trip so you not off somewhere where you can't be reached !! :lol ..

Or Maybe that's just me,,, the suspense is killing me !!.. :biggrin
Ok I'm guilty...lol... even my 8 year old daughter noticed. She said to me yesterday daddy how come you're always going online on your phone to see that Ford GT website!

The suspense is killing me too!!! BTW don't forget to text me if hear something before I do buddy..

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
Waiting patiently and I check the forum every morning. There's a good chance it will happen during the Chicago Auto Show.

bret a ewing

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
I'm waiting patiently. Certainly not changing my life for it. I don't think Ford is going to announce a web site at noon on Tuesday with application cutoff date of noon Wednesday. Probably at least a month if not more so everyone who wants one gets a chance to find out about it. It doesn't look like they are going to preannounce in the press for a future date, so when it opens the press will have to catch up. Then the ranking and rating (ranting and raving) to see who gets one goes on.

Chrysler did that exact procedure with the release of the second generation 2003 Viper. Limited applications for lottery was administered through the "Vipers Owners of America" forum. The sign up campaign literally lasted for a couple of days then closed.
To participate one had to be a current and original owner of a Viper. Winners received a certificate from Chrysler to order the vehicle from a dealer of their choosing. There was no buy-back clause.

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
To be honest, Ive been on here quite a bit checking, in between Root Canals, Of course.... Im super anxious to apply but wont be heart broken if I dont get a first run car... I would be perfectly satisfied with a car out of the 2nd or 3rd batch... I have owned a few Fords in my day but nothing compared to some of you guys that have a Ford Tattoo on your private areas. I hope they dont ask about other cars that the applicant currently owns, I will be screwed. LOL

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Who told you about the tattoo?:facepalm::biggrin

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Who told you about the tattoo?:facepalm::biggrin

Dr Frank I bet!

Ed

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Dr Frank I bet!

Ed

He is the first person I thought of when I typed that.... Stormy probably has one too.

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
CJ428 literally has a Ford GT tattoo. Top that.

bret a ewing

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Oh no..............................

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
CJ428 literally has a Ford GT tattoo. Top that.

NICE!!!!! I like to be on the giving end of the needle game, not on the getting end. LOL Im sure ED agrees

Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Here's mine and Lesley's. ..........................what?

Attachments

• Ford_Tough_by_ratdaddytattoo.jpg
    Ford_Tough_by_ratdaddytattoo.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 08accb9c526956123070b985d8b39d26.jpg
    08accb9c526956123070b985d8b39d26.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 237

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
whats this I hear about a new GT?