Number of Applications?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Also, I can't wait so some of the ass-kissing here abates a bit.

:lol

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
^^^^^^^^

Indeed...

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
I thought I was the only one that noticed.

Joe

ttn27

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2014
Odds are better than Stanford.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-12%20at%208.40.12%20AM_zps5ch9t8fy.gif

http://autoweek.com/article/car-new...er&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=awdailydrive

According to above, odds at getting one is at 3.8%... definitely harder than getting into Harvard or Stanford... not to mention more than twice the cost of a 4 year education at any of these Ivy League schools

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I too need to thank you Dave for all that you do to make the Ford GT ownership an over the top experience. I have been in a few other car groups over the past many years... and there is no comparison to what we all have here with the FORDGTFORUM. We join the the Forum because of the cars... We stay because of DBK and the friendships we have made. This is the ultimate car club! Thanks again Dave for all that you do for all of us!
Can't be said enough. Thanks to you and the family Dave.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Better odds than winning the lottery... Fingers crossed...

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
+1000

Also, I can't wait so some of the ass-kissing here abates a bit.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Hehe, yes it's like applying to Stanford....bill included!! But definitely worth it...although many people will argue with me, but these are the best $450k you can spend aside from a good education :)

Most peoples good education started after they finished thier formal education.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Most peoples good education started after they finished thier formal education.

Education never ends when you stop learning you start dying.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I wonder If Leno submitted a video :rofl

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone have an update on the application results. I had heard that every NFGT owner was already notified.

It hasn't started yet. I'm sure when it does that the news will spread like wildfire. Ford will probably make a press release since the process described an email exchange procedure that will start it. There will be some emails with a deadline to respond to continue.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Does anyone have an update on the application results. I had heard that every NFGT owner was already notified.

That is incorrect.

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
I sure hope that is incorrect since I have not been notified of my winning lottery ticket....

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well I didn't win the big lottery tonight, hope I do better in the Ford GT lottery or I'm back to selling Sues jewelry. Good luck to everyone. Maybe one of our Forum members won it tonight. Would be timely wouldn't it!.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
@Dave
I wonder how many applications came from Europe??
I hear that Ford Europe will handle them, is that correct??

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Curious too.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Well I didn't win the big lottery tonight, hope I do better in the Ford GT lottery or I'm back to selling Sues jewelry. Good luck to everyone. Maybe one of our Forum members won it tonight. Would be timely wouldn't it!.

Should that come to pass, I'd be after 'ole Shelby's 1st AC Cobra - CSX2000. Nice garage mate to a GT or two! ;-))

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
I'm sure I will be much more excited to see the Ford Motor return address on the envelope than I was to see the Selective Service return address on the envelope in 1967.

fordgt6

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 19, 2009
East Lake Weir, FL
I believe they are going to notify by email up to five times in 120 hours.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
what? you mean you guys didn't receive your notification yet? I got my letter last week..... I was so excited when I opened it, it read, FAT CHANCE! with one of these :rofl