New Owner - and you all are in trouble!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I feel like I am going to my first GT-aholics meeting. :cheers Well, after years of dreaming I finally did it... I purchased an 06 Red beauty from Shelby...:thumbsup:banana This has been my dream car and I finally broke the piggy bank to find I had enough pennies to get one.
...but you guys are in trouble. :wink Because of you all I already have a new Whipple going in and all sorts of accessories showing up at my door... and Shelby is insisting I get to the Rally. Good thing I have a wonderful understanding wife.:biggrin
I am anxiously awaiting arrival of my new baby. Shelby said it will be done sometime towards the end of the week and on its way to its new loving home in Thousand Oaks, CA.
The really scary thing to me is I am already trying to figure out how to afford my second.... :willy

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Congratulations on the new arrival - drive with caution! :cheers

Aug 25, 2006
AWESOME!!!

Your gal is in good hands and once she arrives with you there is no doubt that you will be very happy.

Take your time getting to know each other

All the best

Shadowman

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:club Congrats! And welcome to our lil' asylum, Apollo! :club

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats! and welcome

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Congratulations, Apollo.

Welcome! Hope you make it to the Rally. If you do and if you drive to it, be sure to join up with the group (of eight - so far) that will drive from So Cal to Scottsdale, then on to Austin with many more GT fans.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Hey Apollo,

I can save you some coin. Ship the car to my house. It will be waiting for you for Rally IV. I have stored Spirit's car in my garage before. Nothing bad happened to it. Luckily my key fit my car and his. I paid extra for a Ford GT Master key.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Apollo, welcome to the group. Maybe Silvebullitt can help you with financing on a second car.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Apollo, welcome to the group. Maybe Silvebullitt can help you with financing on a second car.

As long as it's red. Red ones are cheap.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Guys, please welcome our newest OWNER. I would say member, but if you look at his user name, it shows he has been a user since 06 ( :eek ) . Here is a pic of the actual car he has purchased from us. I told him the Rally is a must or he can not have the car! :biggrin
Please give him a warm welcome. Also, all you cali guys, get intouch with him so you guys can meet up! :thumbsup

Eric_Elite

Jun 24, 2009
Jonesboro, AR
Congrats on the car! :cheersIt is flawless. I am looking forward to the Whipple install in the morning. We will be taking pics throughout the process.:banana

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Congrats and welcome!! You think you are happy now wait till the car is in your driveway!! :cheers

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Congrats on your new car! Enjoy it always.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Welcome Aboard!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

:cheers

H

HHGT

Congrats. Make sure to get a hold of Kendall for all you GT needs. www.cooltechllc.com He is down the street from you.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Hi Apollo,

"I'm Kevin and I'm a GT-aholic."

Welcome

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Congrats!!! Keep the stoke alive...

Life is good,

Lance

smallblk400

May 17, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Congrats & I will be like you some day!!! Great news

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Apollo,

Welcome to the family of California GT Owners.

Richard Hille
The GT School

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Congrets Apollo! Hopefully I can check out your Red beauty w/ the new Whipple someday at one of the Calabasas Supercar Sundays soon.