Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
awesome! :thumbsup:thumbsup

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Enjoy! And yes, Cooltech aka nota4re aka Kendall is in Newhall. Give him a shout for any of your FGT needs.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Apollo-waiting for take off I presume.... Count down t minus ......
Welcome to the owners club. I'm in Reseda, and my brother lives in Thousand Oaks. If you have kids he may have taught them.....
PM me if you want to get together, I tried to PM you but yours is blocked. There are a few of us around here for local support.
Please consider becoming a supporting member! :thumbsup

All the best...
Rick

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Glad to hear we have another GT brother here in SoCal!
Congratulations, you are about to embark on the most amazing driving experience of your lifetime.
We will probably put together a little one day run during August, perhaps up to Santa Barbara and back, so if not before that, hope to meet you then.:thumbsup

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Apollo-waiting for take off I presume.... Count down t minus ......
Welcome to the owners club. I'm in Reseda, and my brother lives in Thousand Oaks. If you have kids he may have taught them.....
PM me if you want to get together, I tried to PM you but yours is blocked. There are a few of us around here for local support.
Please consider becoming a supporting member! :thumbsup

All the best...
Rick

Hi Rick, Hi KJRGT,
I am actually based in Bakersfield but have a place in T.O. No kids but I pretty much grew up there. I just got the car delivered in Bakersfield and only got to spend a short time with her. I have been working in Camarillo so I will get to see her again later today. I am so excited. I have been waiting to post the news because I have to wait on a little DMV paperwork before it is officially mine... Shelby is a fantastic and has been helping me get the paperwork straightened out. I will be joining as a supporting member. I am really looking forward to meeting you. How do I unblock PM and how do I send one?

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I just sent in payment to join...:usa

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Welcome

Apollo,

40 years ago this Monday, you made history. Welcome to the ranks of Ford GT custodians and Forum fraternity brothers. You're in for a great time and an ownership experience unlike any other.

I apologize for not being able to change your owner status as only DBK can do that. He will also install the appropriate membership banner underneath your screen name within a few days.

Again, welcome to the ranks. :cheers

Chip

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Welcome to the FGT insane asylum!

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
CONGRATS!!! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE :biggrin

Best Forum out there... best group of car nutz... and well... best car too so you're at the right place :banana

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
As you know, since you've been on here since 2006, this is a super place for supercars with super owners. It can get addictive fast. I'd like to get a life again but I'm afraid if I miss more than a couple of days I'll miss a new trick one of a kind billet or carbon fiber piece. Or the latest trick to extract 1,000,000 horsepower, or info on the next event where you can drive your car 300 mph, or..... on and on.:wink

I guess I shouldn't complain, this forum, these cars and their owners have definitely added to my quality of life.:thumbsup

Welcome!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Hi Rick, Hi KJRGT,
I am actually based in Bakersfield but have a place in T.O. No kids but I pretty much grew up there. I just got the car delivered in Bakersfield and only got to spend a short time with her. I have been working in Camarillo so I will get to see her again later today. I am so excited. I have been waiting to post the news because I have to wait on a little DMV paperwork before it is officially mine... Shelby is a fantastic and has been helping me get the paperwork straightened out. I will be joining as a supporting member. I am really looking forward to meeting you. How do I unblock PM and how do I send one?

Apollo,
Be sure to join us for a little Sunday brunch run to Santa Barbara on August 2. Check us out on the Western Region thread.
We look forward to meeting you.

H

HHGT

Hi Rick, Hi KJRGT,

I have a friend that owns a dealership in Bakersfield on Gasoline Alley and he told me that there was a new GT in town. Small world! Congrats.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I forgot my computer this weekend so I was not able to get the messages. Funny how this little girl gets my wife and I so distracted. :biggrin
Thank you everybody! I seem to be full of gratitude and pride and my goodnight prayers seem to go like, " Thank you Lord for Ford! Thank you for the GT Forum and all the great people! Thank you for Shelby at Elite! ...
We got the car out a few times to run around town. I know you guys have said this before but I cannot believe the amount of people that snap pictures and crowd around to look at the car. We went over in the early evening to pick up a few things at the local supermart. While checking out we noticed a group of people standing around taking pictures with cell phones. On the way we got the cell phone out the window. I had a difficult time getting over in the turn lane because a little car was trying to get up next to us and see in.
We would love to meet up with you guys is Santa Barbara. I will check out the thread and see if we can get the schedule freed up to do so.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Glad you are enjoying the car Terry! You were a complete pleasure to deal with. I hope the GT brings you many years of smiles. I also hope that you will be attending the rally so we may meet in person and I can buy you a drink! :)

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Glad you are enjoying the car Terry! You were a complete pleasure to deal with. I hope the GT brings you many years of smiles. I also hope that you will be attending the rally so we may meet in person and I can buy you a drink! :)

Hey Shelby,
I would love to have a drink with you. :cheers I would hope Eric would be there also?
I am trying to but a trailer right now to get to the rally. What do you know about tie downs in a featherlite trailer? The trailer I am
I will call you Monday to chat,
Thanks,
Terry