Mr. Bryan Axelrood 1954-2013

Diane Allen

GT Owner
Apr 20, 2013
Thank you to the many Forum families for the kind and thoughtful comments regarding Bryan. It helps me everyday to stay connected and survive my loss. Best, Diane

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
So sorry to hear about your loss Diane as Bryan was way to young and he will be missed greatly. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Dear Diane,

I am very sorry to learn of your, and our loss, of Bryan. You are in my thoughts.

With deepest sympathy,
Ed

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Diane,

Very sorry to hear of Bryan's passing. Our deepest condolences to you, your family and loved ones.

Respectfully,

Vincent Hott and Family

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Byran Axelrood

First off our condolences go out to Diane and family for the loss of a husband and father. Denis and I are very sad to hear of Byran’s passing as he has been a great friend ever since 2007 when he first asked us out to his house for one of our GT work trips. Since then, he had us about every year since always letting us stay at his house and told us to make ourselves at home. He was a true car guy and he always enjoyed talking about his cars. We will miss his conversations and hope he is in “car heaven” now.
With Diane’s permission a pic from one of our trips.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
You are being held in the thoughts and prayers of many people you do not know. Thank you for including us during this difficult time.

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Thank you for informing us. We are all very sorry to hear of Bryan's passing and your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts. The GT community lost a great ally and friend.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Dear Diane,

I am shocked, I live around the corner and would occasionally see Brian. He had the Ford GT Guys there last visit and I brought over my 2010 Shelby. I can't believe it, he was way too young. I am so sorry. I always see somehting going on at your home, gadeners, etc. But had not seen Brian for a while. Kathie and my sincere condolences! What a loss. His cars were immaculate!

We are on Cliffwood,

Eric Johnson

Aug 25, 2006
I am deeply saddened as Bryan and I chatted at length many times over the years. He was a great person and will be deeply missed.

Shadowman

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Diane,

I've been in Texas this last week and I'm late seeing this. I'm so sorry. Bryan was way to young for this to happen. I spoke to him on a couple occasions and he was a true enthusiast. Byran put a lot more in to our community than he took from it, going out of his way to host other members at his home. I'm sure that's how he lived the rest of his life as well. My best to you. RIP Bryan.

Chip

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
May his memory be blessed.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010