Mr. Bryan Axelrood 1954-2013

Diane Allen

GT Owner
Apr 20, 2013
I am so very sad to announce the passing of my husband Bryan Axelrood. He was a true car afficionado and proud owner of two Ford GT's that he doted on and loved dearly. Even though he rarely drove either he was a fixture for over 20 years at the Historic car races and Pebble Beach events. He hosted the Ford GT guys here at our home annually for GT Ford maintenance and enjoyed meeting the other GT owners in the Los Angeles area. He was proud to Host Carmelo Pardo at our home and enjoyed being a part of the Ford GT community as well at the Forum. He will be missed. with love, Diane

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
So sad to hear of your loss.
My very best regards to you and your family.
Ron

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Sorry to hear of his passing. May he rest in peace.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Dear Diane,

I am very sorry to hear about your husband's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Paul

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hello Diane, I am sorry to hear of the passing of your husband. The GT community is sad today..Bryan sounds like he was a true car guy. My condolences to you and your family.. Godspeed Bryan

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
So sorry to hear of Bryan's passing. The GT Forum is a sad group today. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family. Tomy Hamon

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Your first post must have been very difficult but we are all grateful for letting us know.

Sounds like Bryan was not only a great car guy but he obviously had a loving caring wife.

Sending the kindest thoughts and deepest condolences your way.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Diane, I met your husband for the first time last year during a GT dealio. He opened up his home and his loves while regaling us with stories of you and your family.

I knew then he was a truly lucky man.

Thank you for thinking of us. We are truly blessed. Peace be with you and yours.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
My wife and I did have the pleasure of meeting Bryan a few years ago, we're so saddened to hear of his passing. God Bless.

Steve and Lesley

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Very sad news. Glad that he got to enjoy what he loved while he was here on Earth. Hopefully he and Bony are in the heavens, talking about GTs and drinking a Makers Mark Manhattan

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Diane, I am very sorry for your loss. You know much better than I what a great individual Bryan was. I enjoyed chatting with him on numerous occasions. We had a good time joking around as he was a self-admitted fence-sitter when it came to modding the GTs but we had several good discussions and laughs each time we spoke. He was very kind, articulate, and knowledgeable - and REALLY loved the cars. May God bless you and your family. We will all miss him.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
So sorry to hear about your loss. Godspeed Bryan

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Diane, I had the pleasure of meeting you and Bryan a few years back when I brought my GT over for service when Dennis and Rich came into town. I'm so very saddened to hear of Bryan's passing.
May you and your family feel the Lord's strength and love as you move forward in your lives.
I know that no other GT owner packed so much enjoyment into each mile driven in those GTs.
God bless.
Kevin

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Dear Diane -

My condolences to you. Thank you for letting all of us know of Bryan's passing.

drof gt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 10, 2006
Los Angeles
Dear Diane, I want to extend my condolences to you and your family. I was deeply sadden to hear about Bryan's passing. He was a true car guy and a gentleman. He will be missed.

Michael

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
Diane and family,

Please accept our condolences. I am very sorry to hear of Bryan's passing. As you said, he did not drive them much, rather he enjoyed being an owner of this rare
piece of history. He was always a pleasure to work with and I always enjoyed my phone calls with him. Just sorry we never got to meet.

Drew

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
I am sorry to read of your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
My thoughts are with you and your family !

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
My condolences on your loss and the loss of a GT owner.

M_FGT

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2013
Sorry to read about your loss. My condolences to you and your family