L131 Ordered

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Back in December I saw Steve D’s thread about getting his NGT earlier then the original build time frame. So, I took it upon myself to email concierge to see if I could have that opportunity. My car was originally not going to be ready until H1 2022. The first call came in on 1-17-20, they told me I could proceed with my order now, so I did. Order was submitted 1-23-20. Got the VIN on 2-10-20. Now like everyone else I can’t wait for June. But more importantly I can’t wait to take my Dad through the Multimatic tour. I think he is more excited about the car then I am 😊

Ever since I saw the Black no stripe 05-06’s I wanted one. So Soroush is partly to blame for the direction I went with this car, but I wanted to keep it simple. Solid Black in and out, Carbon Wheels, Carbon Exterior trim, Harness anchors, and Silver Calipers. I used Kevin K from Pat Milliken Ford to do the transaction. Car will be sent straight to Dave so it can be wrapped correctly then shipped to me. Woohoo!

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Congratulations! Always glad to hear someone's journey and the others it effects along the way. Glad you have a father to share with. Sounds like an awesome spec.

Reactions: tmcphail

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Congrats! Enjoy every minute of it! Special time! Good choice on dealer!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Good decisions all the way around Torrie, Congratulations!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I resemble the 05 no stripe! We almost went that way. So cool, enjoy the process! It is a ton of fun!

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Congratulations!

Great specs, can't wait to see the photos!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Woohoo is right - Congratulations Torrie and be sure to do the Multimatic tour

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Back in December I saw Steve D’s thread about getting his NGT earlier then the original build time frame. So, I took it upon myself to email concierge to see if I could have that opportunity. My car was originally not going to be ready until H1 2022. The first call came in on 1-17-20, they told me I could proceed with my order now, so I did. Order was submitted 1-23-20. Got the VIN on 2-10-20. Now like everyone else I can’t wait for June. But more importantly I can’t wait to take my Dad through the Multimatic tour. I think he is more excited about the car then I am 😊

Congratulations Torrie!!
Happy for you my friend!
Soroush is a bad influence ! But a great guy!
Ever since I saw the Black no stripe 05-06’s I wanted one. So Soroush is partly to blame for the direction I went with this car, but I wanted to keep it simple. Solid Black in and out, Carbon Wheels, Carbon Exterior trim, Harness anchors, and Silver Calipers. I used Kevin K from Pat Milliken Ford to do the transaction. Car will be sent straight to Dave so it can be wrapped correctly then shipped to me. Woohoo!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
That will look wicked! Congrats on the next and probably most fun chapter!!😎

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Congratulations! Kinda partial to the all black no stripe look too! Lol! Enjoy!

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Awesome reality... congrats! In the meantime... tic toc

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Wow! Good news Torrie. It won't be long. The best part is you'll have it in plenty of time to bring it to the Rally this fall.

Ed

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thank you to all that responded above. I am beyond excited right now. And yeah Ed your right in regards to the Rally.

Andy I had forgotten your 05 was solid black. I went in the total opposite direction with this white 06 I have now. Its like a cartoon character to drive around and its super loud.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Torrie, Congratulations. Also, thanks for recently helping they guys with my idle tune on my FGT.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thank you and no problem.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
glad to have provided the inspiration :) and cant wait to see the results. its going to be an epic car!!! big congrats torrie.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thanks man

Reactions: Ed Sims

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Right on Torrie! Time will go by crazy fast now. Enjoy it man!

Vince H

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

sweet !! Congrats !

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri

I did the same. Just got off phone with concierge. Decision time. Should I get a yellow carbon series or stick with the base in yellow with stripe and belt attachment points. 65K difference. BTW current price of belt attachment points is $2500