K104 on the way......

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
After sharing the excitement of your deliveries, I'm happy to say that my very own GT will be delivered this Sunday. A really big thanks to Ford for building this thing, racing it, letting me buy it at MSRP and for making the experience pleasant and fun. 2 easy payments!

Seeing the car revealed at NAIAS and experiencing first hand the epic 2016 Le Mans victory in its first attempt, it's hard to believe I'll have my own homologation Ford GT. A piece of Ford GT racing history in my own grubby, sweaty palms. Wow. As I travel to France this June to see the factory cars race for the last time, I'll have an extra big grin on my face.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I think that sums it up perfectly. Congratulations. I’m looking forward to seeing your pictures and hanging out with you and the gang at Le Mans 2019.
P.S. I remember seeing your car at the plant when I tagged along with GTJACK. I asked what was the highest number vin they currently had in production and they pointed to K104.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats looking forward to see your car.

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
How exciting, congratulations! For some reason I thought you already got yours. Looking forward to the pictures and hope to see you at the race.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Glad your time has come you are going to be thrilled.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I'll be with you in spirit on Sunday. Congratulations!

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Congratulations,Sunday cant get here soon enough!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Congrats buddy. Hope Xcentric doesn't see this cause he may want to see it.

Reactions: Ed Sims

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
How exciting, congratulations! For some reason I thought you already got yours. Looking forward to the pictures and hope to see you at the race.
Strange I thought the same thing. Never the less very happy for you. As the others said please post pictures. I really enjoy seeing the pride and joy that we all share on arrival day. Congrats and enjoy!

Vince H

fordgt6

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 19, 2009
East Lake Weir, FL
Congratulations!! I am just starting down the Acquisition Road and am super excited about getting a supercar. I can't imagine how I'll feel at delivery.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Great news. Long wait but worth it!

Congratulations and super happy for you.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congrats buddy. Hope Xcentric doesn't see this cause he may want to see it.

Lol. It wouldn’t be a party without my buddy Gary!

As an aside, when I bought my first GT in 2006, 50 casual car enthusiasts must have asked me why I would buy the GT over a Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc., such was their lack of knowledge of the rich GT40 history.

Fast forward to today. Due in large part to the awesome 2005-2006 GT, I hear none of that. In fact, I hear the opposite. It’s surprising just how many non-Ford car enthusiasts now know the GT40, GT and NFGT history chapter and verse. Slower than some cars costing half as much you say? Even non-Ford people say “who cares! The NFGT is an astoundingly beautiful homologation car for the ages.”

It would be nearly impossible to imagine a car that ticks all the boxes this car does for a Ford fan.

Well done Ford.

Now if only I could afford the first oil change.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I'll be with you in spirit on Sunday. Congratulations!

I wish you were coming Howard. We’ll miss you.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Congratulations! Hope to see you and the NFGT at another event soon. I'm months behind you in the schedule, how long from completing the order to delivery??

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Many happy days ahead!!!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations! Hope to see you and the NFGT at another event soon. I'm months behind you in the schedule, how long from completing the order to delivery??

About 5 1/2 months in my case.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Almost congrats Sinovac! Can't wait to see the photos!

Ed

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Need pictures

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Very excited for you! Can't wait until you update us all with photos!