How Many Viper Coupe FE Owners are there?

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
Did you build it? It looks great! The only classic I ever had was a prostreet 1966 Nova. That looked like a bucket of chum next to this.:lol
Roc, I don't want to hijack this thread but to answer your question the car was all pro-built (like Chip Foose pro) by Dennis Taylor in Arkansas. This car was the first high end Willys roadster he ever built and it took 2 1/2 years. The bottom of the car is nicer then the top. 528 inch Hemi, 727 torque-flite, 9 inch rear, air ride, all the best went into this car. Top show winner everywhere it went. If interested I can send you some more pics, I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers by posting more on this thread although I think the true car guys would love it...Dan

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
Hopefully my picture loads. It's a Viper Comp Coupe which I actually purchased from a fellow GT owner in CA.
DAN..that is my All-Time Favorite CC. In fact...I asked Jerry about the car a couple of weeks ago. Congrats man...what a car!! If you ever sell...please keep me in mind.

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
I couldn't wait. I figured I would take advantage of the excellent deals going on right now and picked up my new SRTC last night. I'm gonna take some pics later. It's solid blue, and it matches my GT's stripes!:banana
All right. Congrats!! Great color Rocman. You will love the car.