Heritage wanted

Bornn66

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2010
Annapolis, Maryland
End user, private party looking to purchase a Heritage at private party price and avoid retail. Ready to buy and stay on the forum as an owner!! Larry 410-320-4945
And Thanks!!!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Mrs. Skyrex is that you?

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Not to be unkind but really I don't know many heritage owners willing to sell. Those of us that would probably wouldn't take retail for it...good luck.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I'll sell you mine for $350,000, the catch is that you have to buy the matching Saleen S-281 Extreme (one of a kind 2006 build along side the Hertiage).

Sorry for teasing you. I'll seriously keep my eyes peeled for you!

Bornn66

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2010
Annapolis, Maryland
Thanks for the reply. My problem is I just can't figure the value on a Heritage. My best friend has a Tungsten and the Heritage is the next choice. Can't hurt to see if anyone is ready for their baby to go to a great home!

Bornn66

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2010
Annapolis, Maryland
Thanks so much!!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hey Guys Larry is a local "future GT owner" to me as we met at our GT Guys coming to Maryland event last month. He is a great guy and will fit right in with us so if you would keep your eyes and ears on the lookout for him I would greatly appreciate it.:cheers

H

HHGT

My realistic estimates...

New and/or MSO (Under 300 Miles) $235K and up ( I was offered that last week for my 152 mile Heritage and I turned it down)
Low Miles (under 2000 Miles) $210K and up
Medium Miles (2000 to 5000 Miles) $ $190K and up
High Miles (5000 Miles and up) $175K and up

Grey Calipers will be more desirable than Red Calipers
Deduct for missing Roundels
Whippled add $7500
TT add $20,000
Dealers profit is $20K and up and deservedly so...

I know of four Heritages that have less than 300 miles and 2 of them are overseas. Out of 343 made I suspect less than 300 in existence. It will be the most sought after GT for years to come.
How many will sell their Heritage...Very Very Few...In my opinion pay the dealer premium they are only going up in price - you can always make more money but printing Ford GT Heritages stopped a long time ago.

Off course everyone else will have a different opinion and they are welcome to it.

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
343!

H

HHGT

Woops..corrected.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
...you can always make more money but printing Ford GT Heritages stopped a long time ago.

Are you sure, I read that Bernanke plans to work for Ford Credit when his term expires!

Bornn66

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 25, 2010
Annapolis, Maryland
Woops..corrected.

Thanks HHGT. If you're in SoCal keep an eye open please, my cousin in a SDPD member, and a car guy. He'll give ya a break if you're in the GT ;).

FordGTOC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 9, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Here's one in Florida: http://www.hemmings.com/mobile/index.html?classified_id=#_Ad1169697

Don't know anything about this GT or if it's still available.

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
If anyone comes across a low mileage Heritage, I too am in the market.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I guess it is a good thing I bought my 400 miler from Shelby recently but I am already devaluing it---about to hit 1000 miles. I just can't see letting these cars sit, Heritage or not.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I guess it is a good thing I bought my 400 miler from Shelby recently but I am already devaluing it---about to hit 1000 miles. I just can't see letting these cars sit, Heritage or not.

Yep, in addition to 'normal' driving, I'm probably adding another 3K just to get to Utah and back this summer.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
The car in hemmings down in Florida was sold a long time ago.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I'm probably adding another 3K just to get to Utah and back this summer.

Plan B: Ship car to Socal. Have Twins. Get to know twins on socal to Utah group drive. Exercise twins in Utah. Take twins home.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
OK Sam. I'll send you a picture of my Heritage after I find an inexpensive GT in need of a repaint. It will be a real Heritage with the factory paint code, just not an original Heritage...but the repaint will be show quality, and I'll keep it forever and have less than original msrp invested.

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Plan B: Ship car to Socal. Have Twins. Get to know twins on socal to Utah group drive. Exercise twins in Utah. Take twins home.

Yep, in addition to 'normal' driving, I'm probably adding another 3K just to get to Utah and back this summer.

Plan C Drive to Utah, send car to socal after, get twins and then go test it at our next GT Speed day!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup

Pro I am buying dinner in Vegas if you get the twins!! :wink.......of course I would probably do that anyway. :cheers