Heffner Performance and Camilo Pardo team for Special Edition Ford GT

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
I understand that this is not news to many of you but I doubt anyone will mind reviewing pictures of one of the best looking GT's on the planet one more time. :cheers

Heffner Performance is a name that has become synonymous with ultra high performance exotic car tuning. Having already successfully modified Ford GT and Lamborghini Gallardo’s for added performance, the team at Heffner Performance looked to expand their range by teaming with world reknowned artist and Ford GT chief designer Camilo Pardo for a special edition Ford GT. The combination of these two unique talents has provided for one of the most desirable Ford GT supercars ever produced.

Camilo Pardo had met Jason Heffner in 2006 when Heffner Performance modified Camilo’s first GT, an all-white 2005. Having had the chance to drive one of the initial twin turbo GT cars, Camilo immediately qualified it as “the baddest GT I’ve ever been in.” It was only a matter of time before they began discussing a collaborative effort, as each sought to take the GT to another level of performance and design quality.

The Heffner Twin Turbo system for the Ford GT is already proven on the street, as well as the track. Whille the car retains all its stock driveability, performance was shown to be otherworldly at the inaugural Car and Driver 0-200-0 shootout. Making over 900hp, the system has proven to obtain 200 mph from stop in under 19 seconds, clocking over 150 mph in the quarter mile. One of the few outside vehicles to ever see the inside of the Ford proving grounds in Dearborn, MI, the Heffner Twin Turbo was an instant hit with many of the team who engineered the original supercar. The essentials have remained the same for the Camilo Edition, but this special edition features an all new, Camilo-designed billet aluminum intake.

The car features a number of key aesthetic improvements the designer had wanted to include from the factory including

Unique Roundel and Number Graphics
Heritage racing-inspired paintjob
Flat black BBS wheels
Concept-Style rear bumper treatment from Classic Design Concepts
Black-lip mirrors
Aluminum seat grommets
Chrome Shift ball
Lasercut door trim rings from OEM supplier Quality Metalcraft
Wide-shaft shifter
Wrinkle black valve covers
Flat black gas cap and door latches
T&A Shocks lowering
Polished exhaust tips
Brembo caliper graphics
These represent subtle modifications that Camilo Pardo felt could transform the car with a more futuristic, race-inspired look. By any measure, the artistic talents of Camilo have taken this car to another level. It is a striking vehicle on the road, retaining the grace of the Ford GT but with an intensity that screams out for speed. The Camilo Edition Heffner Performance TT GT also includes a Setrab transmission cooler for additional performance enhacnement.

The project was a true collaborative effort by leaders in their respective fields. The car was sold only moments after it was revealed at the Ford GT National Rally III to a GT owner that decided, though he already had 4, he absolutely had to have it. At this time, Camilo and Heffner are looking forward to the chance at collaborating on another successul and exciting project.

For automotive performance:
Heffner Performance – www.heffnersperformance.com

For Art and Design:
Camilo Pardo – www.camilopardo.com

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

IMG_9122.jpg

IMG_9129.jpg

IMG_9141a.jpg

IMG_9163.jpg

tr1.jpg

I really want to thank Dave Bannister and the rest of the Ford GT community for your friendship and for your support over the past years. Needless to say, the GT community is unlike any other that I have encountered and it is truly an honor to be a part of it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Awesome!

stock muffler, cut and new tips grafted on to accomodate the CDC kit?

Also what do these look like? "Lasercut door trim rings from OEM supplier Quality Metalcraft "

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Look at the last pic, lower right hand corner. Laser etched 4 graphic.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
looks even better in person!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
looks even better in person!

Very true !

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yeah I should have been more patient to post, the last crop of pix went up afer my reply...... See that now. Sorry.

Look at the last pic, lower right hand corner. Laser etched 4 graphic.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Jason ..Love it !! Thanks for posting again !! :thumbsup

Last edited:

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
That is an awsome peice of work! Congratulations to the team. :cheers

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Hey Jason ..Love it !! Thanks for posting again !! You may or may not want to correct the description list. See above.. Item listed as a "wide - shaft shiter " I am assuming you are referring to the Gas pedal !!!! :rofl

Subliminal message :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Way to go Guy's Nice offering! Thanks for being here

Last edited:

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Bad ass :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Black wrinkle valve covers? Oh yeah, now I see. They're not blue.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
It does indeed look better in person...:biggrin

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Jason, how come the car still has the stock exhaust?

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Jason, how come the car still has the stock exhaust?

Pro,

I believe that is a Borla sport exhaust.

GTED

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Pro,

I believe that is a Borla sport exhaust.

GTED

Maybe. But I think they're Jason's tips, shortened for the bumper delete, but still with the stock muffler. Sorry, in my post I should have said muffler, not exhaust. Since they're attached, I kind of just included the two. The big silver rectangular box is what I'm talking about.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I really love the car itself, and also the photographs done with perfect lighting and the white background. As if it were possible to make this car any more breathtaking.

It was a joy to behold in person.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Picked up by Autoblog as well:

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/26/heffner-performance-unleashes-camilo-pardo-edition-ford-gt/

We've become familiar with Jason Heffner's creations over the past few years, from his insanely powerful Lamborghini Gallardos to mindblowingly fast Ford GTs. For his latest project, Heffner has teamed up with Ford GT chief designer Camilo Pardo for a special edition version of the car that looks as good as it is fast. Visually, the American supercar gets a racing inspired paint scheme and graphics, flat black BBS wheels and a new rear bumper from Classic Design Concepts. Inside, the car gets a chrome shift ball, wide-shaft shifter and aluminum seat grommets. Under the bonnet, the GT is blessed with Heffner's twin-turbo treatment as well as a Camilo-designed billet aluminum intake and black valve covers. Horsepower is rated at north of 900 and the car is capable of topping 200 mph in under 20 seconds while passing through the 1/4 mile at over 150 mph. There's a press release after the jump with more details and high-res photos in the gallery below over which you have our permission to ogle.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Didn't the GT Guys have a role in the transformation?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Its a stock exhaust with what appears to be CDCs exhaust tips that you can get with the bumper delete.