Harry Baz--GTX Wheels

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
Well, I don't know if it was the voodoo doll I bought from a shaman in Little Haiti, paying one of Dionne Warwick's Psychic Friends for a telephone reading and hex casting, or just dumb luck and maybe a bad conscience, but none other than Mr. Reliable, Harry Baz surfaced a few weeks ago! He contacted our esteemed Moderator Rick S., apparently with much contrition that the GTX1 rims that a number of us paid in full for almost a year ago were never delivered. According to Harry, he left everything with a friend to take care of because he (Harry) had to go out of the country, and his friend totally dropped the ball. NO KIDDING!

Rick promptly corralled the rims and packed them up. I received them last week. Christmas in August! They look fine. It may be a while before I get them on my GTX1, though, as I'm not keen on buying the new tires that they will need with so little mileage on the tires that are on the car now.

So, the Harry Baz saga is over. Everyone who got stiffed for the rims last year apparently came out whole with the rims that they wanted. Many thanks to Rick for all the help in getting the rims packed and shipped. And, thanks to Harry for making amends.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Well thats good news. :)

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I guess as the saying goes, "better late, than never."

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
wow...impressive and a good ending to the saga

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
All's well that ends well. Restitution in this economy is a considerable achievement. Congratulations to all, particularly Harry and Rick. :cheers

dealmaker

GT Owner
Sep 30, 2006
England
So anyone got sorted with different rims in the meantime - and now wants to sell their "Hairy Baz" rims??
:thumbsup

'cause I'll buy some!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
This is great news for everyone involved :banana I am glad this chapter is closed with a happy ending.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
That truly is great news.... :cheers

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
time for pics!

willem

Ford GTX-1 Owner
Mar 22, 2009
The Netherlands
Well, I don't know if it was the voodoo doll I bought from a shaman in Little Haiti, paying one of Dionne Warwick's Psychic Friends for a telephone reading and hex casting, or just dumb luck and maybe a bad conscience, but none other than Mr. Reliable, Harry Baz surfaced a few weeks ago! He contacted our esteemed Moderator Rick S., apparently with much contrition that the GTX1 rims that a number of us paid in full for almost a year ago were never delivered. According to Harry, he left everything with a friend to take care of because he (Harry) had to go out of the country, and his friend totally dropped the ball. NO KIDDING!

Rick promptly corralled the rims and packed them up. I received them last week. Christmas in August! They look fine. It may be a while before I get them on my GTX1, though, as I'm not keen on buying the new tires that they will need with so little mileage on the tires that are on the car now.

So, the Harry Baz saga is over. Everyone who got stiffed for the rims last year apparently came out whole with the rims that they wanted. Many thanks to Rick for all the help in getting the rims packed and shipped. And, thanks to Harry for making amends.
can you provide me with the adress or name so I can order also a set of sema edition wheels?? thanks willem

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
post pics of your 959!!