Harry Baz--GTX Wheels

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
Anyone know how to get in touch with Harry Baz? He's had my $$$ for months now for a set of GTX wheels but hasn't delivered any. He's stopped replying to my e-mail messages, and the phone number that I have for him
(626-340-9098) comes back with a "This number is no longer in service" message. I spoke with another FGT owner on the Forum who also paid Harry for wheels some months ago and hasn't gotten them. I'm gettin' bad vibes about this.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Anyone know how to get in touch with Harry Baz? He's had my $$$ for months now for a set of GTX wheels but hasn't delivered any. He's stopped replying to my e-mail messages, and the phone number that I have for him
(626-340-9098) comes back with a "This number is no longer in service" message. I spoke with another FGT owner on the Forum who also paid Harry for wheels some months ago and hasn't gotten them. I'm gettin' bad vibes about this.

He contacted me wanting to sell me several sets of them. Sounds like its a good thing I did not buy any....
I hate to hear these kinds of stories :ack
Maybe there is a valid excuse.....?

Last edited:

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Don, sent you a PM....

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Don, I can only hope that things have gone wrong with Harry short term and that he will be getting back with you soon. I can only say at this point that I am truly sorry for getting you into this mess but I had a flawless transaction with him as I believe Rick did also. I will continue to try and contact him as I know you will to. Keep us posted if you do hear from him.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
I had a bumpy transaction with them . I did end up getting what I paid for but they treated me rudely the entire time.

If they treated other customers the way I was treated on the phone after paying them I would not be surprised they folded up the tent.

Sorry to hear you had problems and I hope it gets resolved.

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I am sticking this thread until the issues are resolved. keep us posted

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
If you get me an address I can stop by and see if they're open. A "cold call" of sorts.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
man.... I hate it when things turn sour...
Good reason not to pay up front,.... sad... has happened to me more than I can count.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
I don't have an address. Harry always dropped off the wheels to me personally. Perhaps someone who received the wheels would have an address on the boxes it came in. And as far as I know this affects myself, Don, and one other owner who paid the money up front for the wheels.

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
I do not have an address for Harry Baz. I sent funds to him by wire transfer, not snail mail. I doubt the bank that the funds were sent to would provide an address absent a court order. I checked with Pe2unia (John B.) to see if he had an address off the boxes that Harry shipped wheels to him in, but no luck.

John did give me contact information on the tire shop that Harry used when he sold GTX wheels with mounted tires: Sam Jr., at Kings Tires; 626-443-8937. I spoke with Sam just a few minutes ago. He said he hasn't seen Baz in around two months. Sam also alluded to Harry owing him some money too. Sam said that he would give Harry my contact information if he runs into him. Harry seems to be making himself scarce, so I'm not holding my breath.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I don't have an address. Harry always dropped off the wheels to me personally. Perhaps someone who received the wheels would have an address on the boxes it came in. And as far as I know this affects myself, Don, and one other owner who paid the money up front for the wheels.

When I received my shipment the wheels shipped with the tires mounted on them so there was no box just shrink wrapped with the cardboard to protect the rims. I didn't think to save the shipping address but maybe Don will be able to get some information from the tire place that I gave him last night. This whole thing is really pi$$ing me off:bang After my experience with Harry I would have never guessed this would have happened:frown

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
thats why I like using amex. if there is any problemes they will refund your money no question asked, granted you did not get what you paid for.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Ok I found their address (and maybe more importantly a different phone number) . I needed it to wire them the money...so here you go:

Advanced Products Technologies
1442 E Arror Hwy J
Irwindale, CA 91706
626-303-2225

The bank they use in case it helps .

Bank of the West
14220 Ramona
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
626-338-7385

Last edited:
H

HHGT

One of my workers lives by that address. I just called him and asked to stop in and evaluate and verify the physical location address etc. Will report later.

H

HHGT

It appears that these wheels may be Chinese made. You be the judge...

OCEAN BILL OF LADING
ImportGenius
BILL OF LADING
COPY
NON-NEGOTIABLE
BILL OF LADING NO.
EISU040620013043
SHIPPER
TAE CHANG CORPORATION
125-1 YUSEO-RI, SEONNAM-MYEON, SEONGJU-GUN, KYEONGBUK, TEL:054-933-2345 FAX:054-931-3554
CONSIGNEE
ADVANCECD PRODUCT TECHNOLOGIES.
1442 E. ARROW HWY SUITE J. IRWINDALE, CA 91706 TEL:626-303-2225 FAX:626-359-6203
NOTIFY PARTY
ADVANCECD PRODUCT TECHNOLOGIES
1442 E. ARROW HWY SUITE J. IRWINDALE, CA 91706 TEL:626-303-2225 FAX:626-359-6203
VOYAGE NO.
VESSEL NAME
ARRIVAL DATE
2006-05-15
PORT OF LOADING
BUSAN
PORT OF DISCHARGE
LOS ANGELES
Particulars (1)
CONTAINER NO.

QTY.

DECLARATION OF GOODS (2)

CARGO WEIGHT

DIMENSIONS

RINGS METAL FREIGHT PREPAID SHIPPERS LOAD COUNTS 7

16592 KG

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Advanced Products Technologies
1442 E Arror Hwy J
Irwindale, CA 91706
626-303-2225

The bank they use in case it helps .

Bank of the West
14220 Ramona
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
626-338-7385

The number has been disconnected. :frown

H

HHGT

Who is Emil Kalovsky?

Company Name: Advanced Product Technologies
Is This Your Company?
Address: 1442 Arrow Hwy Ste H, Irwindale, CA 91706-1343 (Map)
Alt Business Name:
Location Type: Single Location
Est. Annual Sales: $300,000
Est. # of Employees: 4
Est. Empl. at Loc.: 4
Year Started: 2002
State of Incorp:
SIC #Code: 3714
Contact's Name: Emil Kalovsky
Contact's Title: President
NAICS: All Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
Data above provided by D&B.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Sam,

Did your friend verify that they had 3 sets of wheels for customers?

All the best...
Rick

H

HHGT

Sam,

Did your friend verify that they had 3 sets of wheels for customers?

All the best...
Rick

He'll be there in the a.m. tomorrow.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Thank you very much for your help in this Sam. :thumbsup No matter what the outcome...