GT Guys in SE Wisconsin

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Hi All,
I am working with the GT Guys to have them out to my place in SE Wisconsin to work on my GT.
Would anyone in SE Wisconsin or Northern Illinois be interested in having any work done to their GT?

Please PM me if you are interested.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
When and where?

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
The time still has not been finilized. We are trying to determine how many people would be interested.

I am about 20 miles west of Milwaukee.

DanQ

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2005
Lake Zurich, IL
I'd be interested in having them look at my creaking bulkhead glass.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I'd be interested in having them look at my creaking bulkhead glass.
Dan if its an 05 your cars , just grease the rubber grommets that mate to the clam shell, white lithium or wd40, it will go away, if still squeeky you can lower the bolts a hair and it will never come cak....good luck gtjoey1314

FM99

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 4, 2008
Iowa
I would be interested, but the date would be critical.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Count me out. Too far to drive and too much trouble just to see those bums. I'll see em in SLC.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
HAY, watch who YOU call a BUM!

(Dennis please add a 100% surcharge to any work to Dr. Frank's car for personal anguish)

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
GT Venum
Were are you at and when will they be coming. I am in West Bend Wi. and have a GTX1 I would like to have it check out.
Cedarstang

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Cedarstang,
I am about 30 miles west of Milwaukee. I am working with the GT Guys to come the second or third week of September. I will post the dates as soon as it is confirmed.

GT Venum

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
GT Venum
I am back in Wi. after the 12 so that would work here.
Thanks for the quick follow up.

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Im in, I'll find something to get done, I have a pulley I've never installed or maybe something else.

DanQ

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2005
Lake Zurich, IL
Dan if its an 05 your cars , just grease the rubber grommets that mate to the clam shell, white lithium or wd40, it will go away, if still squeeky you can lower the bolts a hair and it will never come cak....good luck gtjoey1314

thanks for the suggestion but it's an 06...

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Well the dates are set.

The GT Guys will be in Milwaukee Wisconsin on September 7-9th. Please let me know if you are planning on bringing you car over as well as contact the GT Guys to let them know what you want done so they can plan their days accordingly.

I am going to have them change all the fluids in my car as well as all the belts. I am still considering a few other items as well.

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Thanks GT Venum for asking us out to work on your cars. We already have a decent workload list so if anyone else is interested please let us know as soon as you can so we have enough time to gather parts. This will be a good post Rally trip for us since we won't be working at this years Rally.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I will also be in Wisconsin on those dates but it will be in Green Bay for the Thursday night football game. I wish I could stop in but it is to long of a drive and Rich & Dennis see way to much of me as it is.:biggrin

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Just a reminder that the GT Guys will be here in Wisconsin next week the 7th - 9th. If you would like them to service your GT, please contact Rich so he can put you on their list of cars.

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
If you were planning on bringing your GT over to have the GT Guys work on your car this week you need to contact Rich ASAP to get on their list.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or contact Rich at 734-658-9498.

www.thegtguy.com

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Wish I could make it down!

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I want to thank Rich and Denis for a great event here in Wisconsin.

Attached are a couple photos of the cars that attended.

IMG_2851.jpgIMG_2862.jpgIMG_2863.jpgIMG_2853.jpg

Thanks again for the guys that brought their GT's over for service and the GT Guys making the trip to Wisconsin.