Great looking no stripe blue GT. My personal pick as I enter the market for one of these cars. I also saw a Viper GTS in grey in your photos, and currently have a Steel Grey Pearlcoat no stripe 2000 GTS that I enjoy a lot.
Anyway, should you come across a no stripe blue car I'd love to hear about it.
You're invited to register for the Ford GT SuperCar Meet in Orange County, CA. This event is presented by Barrett-Jackson Auctions. 5 days of fun with fellow GT Owners. This event takes place June 23 - 27, 2010.
• Car Registration includes: Admission to the O.C. Barrett-Jackson Auction
• Admission to the Gala Night Event at Barrett
• A special parking area for the Ford GT registered cars
• A Ford GT Supercar event Tommy Bahama style shirt. Each registered
• Petersen Automotive Museum Tour with Special Parking for GT's
• An Autocross at the California Speedway NASCAR track (Awards for top cars)
• a Cruise up Pacific Coast Highway
• A tour of Carroll Shelby's shop w/ a charity auction.
• Camilo will be hosting the auction at Carroll's, including paintings auctioned