GT Guys in SE Wisconsin

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I want to thank Rich and Denis for a great event here in Wisconsin.

Attached are a couple photos of the cars that attended.

View attachment 22053View attachment 22055View attachment 22056View attachment 22057

Thanks again for the guys that brought their GT's over for service and the GT Guys making the trip to Wisconsin.

Looks like an event for no stripe cars! Nice pictures so keep um coming

DanQ

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2005
Lake Zurich, IL
I want to thank Rich and Denis for a great event here in Wisconsin.

Thanks again for the guys that brought their GT's over for service and the GT Guys making the trip to Wisconsin.

Thanks for setting this up Mike. After seeing your pristine Silver 05, I was motivated to detail my engine and wax the car today, looks nice and shiny again.
Thanks Rich, I think the bar adjustments resolved the creaking window. I haven't heard the noise since we tinkered with it!

What a beautiful day for a 120 mile drive to see some unique cars and meet a bunch of nice guys.

Regards,
Dan

Last edited:

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Thanks too mike, from the other blue no stripe Dan. Rich and Denis were just great. It's nice to have work done by people who know the cars inside out.
BTW, Mike's 1000 mile silver GT looked soooo new, it had us discussing whether to convince Mike to get another to drive.
Thanks again everyone, it was really a pleasure.

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
BTW, Mike's 1000 mile silver GT looked soooo new, it had us discussing whether to convince Mike to get another to drive.

DJS I had that discussion with my wife and all she had to say was "Thanks guys for giving me a reason to get a second GT".