Ford GT's at Indy 07 - Registration Closed/Official List

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:ack and something called windchill and icing :thumbsdow guys get the snow chains ready for idas next sat......gtjoey 1314

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
:ack and something called windchill and icing :thumbsdow guys get the snow chains ready for idas next sat......gtjoey 1314

GTJOEY my car was getting some work done at Ida's, and decided to leave it there till next Sat......having Bob Ida measuring for a set of custom tire chains so I can get it home ....i told him to put a GT logo on them .....can we do a group buy?:bs

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I actually saw a snowflake or two today...ugliest weather I've seen all year.

Should have the Whippelized beast back by the first of March. Weather should be better by then I hope!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Smoked doves and Hog hauling

Chip, been checking with the UPS man, where are the smoked doves you promised to send?

Daniel,
I "smoked" 2792 doves burning up 4500 20 Ga. shells in the process. Getting game animals into the U.S. is just about impossible now though so the locals will get to consume them. I called Hog Haulers and left a message asking them to call so I can give them my deposit. Looking forward to this.

Chip

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Chip, been checking with the UPS man, where are the smoked doves you promised to send?

Daniel,
I "smoked" 2792 doves burning up 4500 20 Ga. shells in the process. Getting game animals into the U.S. is just about impossible now though so the locals will get to consume them. I called Hog Haulers and left a message asking them to call so I can give them my deposit. Looking forward to this.

Chip

4500 shells, your shoulder must look like steak tartare. hope it was a trip of a lifetime. Indy will be a happening event, can't wait.:lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GREAT NEWS!!! MICHAEL ANDRETTI WILL BERUNNING IN THE 500 ANOTHER ADDED BONUS, WE CAN SEE FATHER , SON, GRANDPA ALL AT THE TRACK:thumbsup SHOULD BE FUN IF ONE OF THEM WIN..... GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Don't rain on our parade!

Having been in Indy in May many times I know rain is a distinct possibility. Are we considering any contingencies with regard to this? Personally I've yet to drive my GT in the rain and I'm not sure I want to; guessing there are others like me.

I guess worst case scenario we could take a cab? I still have my official Indy 500 pancho in the wrapper. About the same thickness as glad wrap and only $20 bucks I think. :lol

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
How about we just hire a local mobile detial crew and have them on-call during our visit? :lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
We can have a van shuttle, we are only 8 miles from the track, if it rains that bad,we go the next day :biggrin also the cars are parked under the hotel they will be safe and dry... LUCKY JOEY WILL BRING THE SUNSHINE THOUGH :thumbsup .GTJOEY 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

LET THE FUN BEGIN, OUR TICKETS FOR THE RACE AND CARB. DAY HAVE BEEN MAILED TO DBK TODAY. ONLY 3 MONTHS AWAY!!!!!!!!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
LUCKY JOEY WILL BRING THE SUNSHINE THOUGH :thumbsup .GTJOEY 1314

That's all I need to hear! :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
We can have a van shuttle, we are only 8 miles from the track, if it rains that bad,we go the next day :biggrin also the cars are parked under the hotel they will be safe and dry... LUCKY JOEY WILL BRING THE SUNSHINE THOUGH :thumbsup .GTJOEY 1314

a van.... BONY doesn't ride in no Van...:thumbsdow You bring the sunshine, I will bring THE MAKERS MARK:banana :willy :banana

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
a van.... BONY doesn't ride in no Van...:thumbsdow ...

Maybe we go in style and rent Jet Rangers?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Maybe we go in style and rent Jet Rangers?

Don't need no fricken Jet Ranger, Joey promised me sunshine and that I could pace the field, getting the special lights installed by the Gt Guys in a couple of weeks.:rofl :banana Not paying $3k to transport out and back and then to park in an underground garage... not me:eek :eek :eek

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Rain or Shine

Rain OR Shine - I DRIVE. :thumbsup

Will drive in from Texas with or with out any other drivrers and with or without rain. :thumbsup

I know Dr. Frank isn't affraid of rain either. :thumbsup

Trailer queens can sit in an underground parking garage, but we drive 'em. :thumbsup

SEE YOU THERE. :cheers

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Rain OR Shine - I DRIVE. :thumbsup

Will drive in from Texas with or with out any other drivrers and with or without rain. :thumbsup

I know Dr. Frank isn't affraid of rain either. :thumbsup

Trailer queens can sit in an underground parking garage, but we drive 'em. :thumbsup

SEE YOU THERE. :cheers

Damn you Spirit! I will drive mine as well, I was just hoping DBK and Joey could provide some sort of giant umbrella for us all to caravan to the track under, in the worst case scenario.

Well, worst case would be like last year's qualifiing when I was there and it was rained out! :willy

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Spirit has twisted my arm also. I am driving. How about all of the Texas boys meeting somewhere in DFW? Spirit and I will drive up from Austin like we did last year. I'll try to miss the 35E and 35W barricade by a few more feet this time.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
.............I will drive mine as well, ............:willy

Bigs,

G R E A T ! ! :thumbsup

....I'll try to miss the 35E and 35W barricade by a few more feet this time.

Bullitt,

Any miss of a barricade :eek .............. is a good thing :thumbsup , especially in a GT. :cool

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If it rains, GT Joey will be doing the Zymol thing to #1153

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Wait! I meant I'll drive it in the rain in indy if necessary! I'm still, planning on trailering it up, not because I don't want to drive it just seems more convenient. I will be pulling the enclosed trailer so it's not like I'm paying to have it done like I did at the Rally or like these J. Paul Getty's from Kali are gonna do! :)