Ford GT's at Indy 07 - Registration Closed/Official List

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
LOX, BAGELS A LITTLE SCHMEER FROM A NEW YORK BAGEL STORE, ALL FOR THE YENTA'S ON FRIDAY MORNING 6AM BABY AT THE TRACK :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup P.S. SAME SPREAD AT THE GT GUYS MEET NEXT SATURDAY IN NEW JERSEY SO COME ON BY!! SAM YOU SHOWING UP? GTJOEY:thumbsup

OH VAY:cheers :banana :cheers Pass the Mogen David Vino:bored

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
WE NEED HUGE GT BANNERS TO PUMP UP THE CROWDS, WHOS GAME? GTJOEY 1314 AND LOVING IT:thumbsup

Let me know how big you wanna go, my printers are 16' wide and I can seam it to cover a building if you like, or in this case part of the infield. Picture a 40'x80' banner we unroll when we get there - think they will see us? :biggrin

:cheers
Trent

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
Guys!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!

ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
NOT 4N , Now we are talking ,ill pm you my number or email yours , i found some guys who print gt pictures from scanners for billboards ect. can you do the same? they would look great:thumbsup . thanks gtjoey 1314. p.s. looks like the gtguys will be there also, im getting the cooler done at the marriot. They are trying to get a shop local , anyone have a place for others to get work done ......gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Was just wondering.........Is there a way to find out what colors FGT;s are showing up at the Indy race weekend? has anyone done a count yet?...would love to know..this way GTJOEY can line us up on that lap around Indy by colors.. about it GTJOEY?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Was just wondering.........Is there a way to find out what colors FGT;s are showing up at the Indy race weekend? has anyone done a count yet?...would love to know..this way GTJOEY can line us up on that lap around Indy by colors.. about it GTJOEY?

The white lightweight version with the Whipples with set the pace, chances are we will be lapping the slower colors.:lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hot from the Chicago Auto show

Just shot these. Sorry, couldn't get closer.

Attachments

• P1010146.jpg
    P1010146.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 133

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DBK, DID YOU GET A CALL FROM MARK BLOCKS WIFE ON SOMETHING WITH ROOMS AND DATES? GOT A MESSAGE LAST NITE. THANKS. INDY CARS SERIES OFFICIALLY RAN PRACTICE WITH THE NEW HONDA ONLY V8 NOW 3.3 AND ON ETHANOL. THIS SHOULD BRING SPEEDS UP TO OLD DAY HOPEFULLY INTO THE 256 BACK STRETCH SPEEDS EMMO DID YEARS AGO WITH THE MERCEDES ENGINES :thumbsup :biggrin . THOSE WERE THE DAYS , YET THEY WERENT THAT GREAT CAUSE THE GT WASNT MADE YET :thumbsup YEP HONAS AT 220 MILES PER HOUR AND OUR STOCK FORD GT'S CAN DO 215 PRETTY NEAT HUH!!!!! GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
GOT A MESSAGE LAST NITE. THANKS. INDY CARS SERIES OFFICIALLY RAN PRACTICE WITH THE NEW HONDA ONLY V8 NOW 3.3 AND ON ETHANOL. THIS SHOULD BRING SPEEDS UP TO OLD DAY HOPEFULLY INTO THE 256 BACK STRETCH SPEEDS EMMO DID YEARS AGO WITH THE MERCEDES ENGINES :thumbsup :biggrin . THOSE WERE THE DAYS , YET THEY WERENT THAT GREAT CAUSE THE GT WASNT MADE YET :thumbsup YEP HONAS AT 220 MILES PER HOUR AND OUR STOCK FORD GT'S CAN DO 215 PRETTY NEAT HUH!!!!! GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

You want to address this bud?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Dont know? did we do a color count this time? its only 50 cars anywho if all are coming. the indide layout to where we will be is 2 1/2 miles round , i think we will have enough room to regroup for a photo shoot. thank gtjoey:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
i meant inside layout :biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
the indide layout to where we will be is 2 1/2 miles round , i think we will have enough room to regroup for a photo shoot. thank gtjoey:thumbsup

Let's try that again. You want to address this bud?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Dont know yet, thanks dbk, please when you get time did you get that picture signed yet.... gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Let's try that again. You want to address this bud?

Was just kidding GTJOEY.....But I happen to know he's working on this diligently....:banana ...How hard would it be to compile the colors? :willy

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Not hard are you bringing the whole camera crew? see you at ida's we will talk if you know who pulls through we can tell all the rest :biggrin . just dont want to promise anything yet:thumbsup gtjoey 1314

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hey, Arizona's on the way. Where do I send the check?

Chip

Attention:
MWG - Mike
Gordon Wolf
Chip Beck

Good news,
GT350 - Bill completed final arrangements with Hog Haulers. I gave them a $500 deposit to secure the 5 GT truck. Contact Bill for details. Guess Bill will be drinking on us.

Chip, been checking with the UPS man, where are the smoked doves you promised to send?

Cheers,
daniel

here is an exchange I had with Bill, he said ok to post on the public section:-
This is the message that was sent:
Daniel,
I don't know who the other three GT owners are. Do you want to forward this info onto them or let me know who they are. Thanks, Bill

I talked with Cary at Hog Haulers today to tie up some lose ends. I wanted to touch base with you via a PM and then I can post for all to see. I confirmed with Cary that his insurance coverage on transporting our five GT's will be increased from his current $500,000 to $850,000. He will take credit card deposits. Everyone just needs to call Hog Haulers at 503-650-0093 and provide the necessary information and refer to the "Indy Trip". I reconfirmed they only will use the tire straps to secure the cars. He said he would like to load my GT on the 14th or 15th of May to allow for any weather or other types of delays. They then would pick up your car next and so on. Do you have the date and time when you are arriving in Indy yet? I'm tentatively scheduled to arrive May 24th at 4:55 PM. The reason I ask is how we will handle the unloading of the cars. Cary told me the driver would not unload the cars unless the owner was present or had given prior approval. Anyway, let me know your thoughts. Bill[/quote]

Hello Bill!
Ok, I have Carry a $500 deposit. Done, thanks for your work. I arrive 2:38pm into Indy on Thursday the 24th. Whoever arrives first should supervise the unloading of our cars, the key thing is to get an accurate inspection on the load in and carefully watch the loading. I suggest you contact the other guys.
I would simply do a cut and paste of this message.
Seems like we are all squared away which is super cool.
God Bless America,
daniel[/quote]

Last edited:

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Indy 500

Looking good.:thumbsup
I will call the transporters tomorrow to give my info., etc.
It looks like I will be there on tuesday the 22nd and thus, available for chores if needed.
Mabuhay! :cheers

MWG

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Northern California
Thanks for coordinating the transportation. :cheers

I'll call tomorrow with my info as well. Flight itinerary is pending.

--Mike

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Gordon thanks , im getting ther early afternoon wed. might have to do some dry runs to track and all. Dbks and co.should be carrivaning through around the same. thurs will be more set up till the sncks come out around 5 pm. thanks bony for hooking them up. gtjoey 1314 . dave , i got a call from gene , sleepys bringing the yellow car , maybe with rich, are you , camillo ect. coming as a pack? pm baby its starting to roll.....gtjoey 1314 and ice snowing:willy

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
What is this snow you keep talking about?