Ford GT National Rally III!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Just sent in registration THamonGT & sue. Thanks again Dave and on to Vegas. Tomy

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Paid via PayPal and fax'd in registration paper.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Yeah we need an FL caravan west starting point for sure I am in. Like I need more reasons to drive my GT :lol:lol:lol

Hey Torrie,

Perhaps we can rendezvous in Arkansas or Louisiana - depending on your route - if you're stopping in Phoenix for the Rally before the Rally.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Hey Torrie,

Perhaps we can rendezvous in Arkansas or Louisiana - depending on your route - if you're stopping in Phoenix for the Rally before the Rally.

I have no set route right now but that sounds like a plan to me Terry!

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
paid online....will send form today. Thanks Dave.

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Is anybody from the Northeast driving to Vegas?

kmillen

Jan 29, 2007
hmmm...If the race-car isn't on the container heading to New Zealand I will try to tag along.

You guys do realize our car has no A/C right? Are you trying to cook us or something? haha.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
hmmm...If the race-car isn't on the container heading to New Zealand I will try to tag along.

You guys do realize our car has no A/C right? Are you trying to cook us or something? haha.

You may be warmer, but your engine and brakes are cooler. Trades offs, comfort, or car performance? I left my A/C in the car, because if I overheat the car doesn't get used.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
DBK, sending my form in over the weekend, can't let the Arizona GT guys get ahead of us.
sCh_Superman2.gif
EFFORT

YouDaMan.gif
sSig_youtheman.gif

Just promise bony won't be
flasher.gif
in the hotel hallways!!!

YouRock.gif

AWSUM GT can we get a meeting point in Barstow to hook up with you guys from the Central Valley?

jkgt

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2006
Colorado
Registration in Mail along with some $$$$$$$...

joe

Shoboat

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 23, 2005
Toledo Ohio
National Rally

Dave,
Count me in, I can't download the form here at home. I'll be in the office tomorrow and fill forward it to you. Also I am a professional auctioneer if your man needs help.
Shoboat

andrewsag

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2006
Los Angeles
Michael From Los Angeles

Any of you want to try to keep up with me to Vegas from LA for the Rally III ? Ok, I'll be good. Let me know who and when and where to meet from the I-10:thumbsup

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'm "all in"! Sending in the benjamins with my registration. The posse from Texas is gonna roll hard into Scottsdale and then up to Sin City. AC

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Trailering from Detroit!--we are in!

Dave - Please include Margaret and I for Rally III. I have put a check in the mail with the registration form. Please add our names to the list.
We will trailer from Detroit. We may not be able to attend the Scottdale events. Chip..I will try to modify my schedule to attend.

Megan will be in Medical School or Graduate School but I may try to fly her out for one day (Saturday) since she would like to say 'hello' to several of her driving 'buddies' (George, Camillo and others) and many of the other GT Forum owners group.

See you in Vegas ..(and on Woodward, Dream Cruise etc)!

Andy Benedict and Margaret Benedict and Megan (AJB)
2006 Blue/whitestripes #0541

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Mrs. AlohaGT says ALOOOHA! to you, AtomicGT. :thumbsup

We'll likely arrive a day or two early to pick up our Heritage from Kendall's after he's massaged a few more mods into her.

We're game for whatever the group wants to do. Let's :driving: then :party

AlohaGT,
hulasmilie.gif

That is something we need to set up. What dates are you planning on coming over? Most likely since it is about 4 hours from LA or less in a FGT, Wednesday would work for most people and the fact that there are about 40 GTs in the So Cal Area may make it easier to meet in the high desert off the I-10 in the late morning, say 10:00-11:00 AM. Shouldn't be that long into Vegas. Could possibly hook up with the Fresno GTers, but that would depend on whether they want to stop for breakfast, sight seeing in Bakersfield, visiting tourist destinations and quilting shops before getting on the road.
biglol.gif

I would think we could easily muster more FGTs than those dudes who live in Arizona, including our defecting bony, who I have been informed is making the Scottsdale run and dissing us! Meeting any FGTers from Fresno in Barstow on the old Hwy 58 - I-10 interchange would add numbers, but that depends on their orientation that day to travel. It is best to travel to Vegas east bound on the I-10 early to mid day, not late afternoon!

Regards to Mrs. AlohaGT

hulasmilie.gif
usaCa.gif
ThumbUp2.gif
burnrubber.gif
burnrubber.gif
burnrubber.gif

MI GT

06 679
Apr 27, 2007
FLORIDA
:thumbsupMI GT

PAID FOR 2 BY PAYPAL WILL FAX & MAIL REG.

FLA GUYS THAT ARE PAID & REG. LETS TRY TO GET THAT TRANPORT PUT TOGETHER ASAP

PM ME WITH YOUR INFO

AL
NAPLES, FLA

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Open seat, again...........Please

Dave - Please include Margaret and I for Rally III. I have put a check in the mail with the registration form. Please add our names to the list.
We will trailer from Detroit. We may not be able to attend the Scottdale events. Chip..I will try to modify my schedule to attend.

Megan will be in Medical School or Graduate School but I may try to fly her out for one day (Saturday) since she would like to say 'hello' to several of her driving 'buddies' (George, Camillo and others) and many of the other GT Forum owners group.

See you in Vegas ..(and on Woodward, Dream Cruise etc)!

Andy Benedict and Margaret Benedict and Megan (AJB)
2006 Blue/whitestripes #0541

Hey Andy, I'm going to need my right seat filled. Megan has a reserved copilot spot forever. Looking forward to seeing you all. George

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Rally

IN!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yes Gordo! Glad you will make this one!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
thanks George!

George...thank you. I just read your note to Megan....For sure Margaret and I will be there..hopefully we can somehow get Megan to Vegas too. Looking forward to seeing you guys.
andy
AJB