Oct 14, 2005
I cant type.:biggrin gtjoey

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
I cant type.:biggrin gtjoey

The understatement of the year!!!!!!!!!!!(lolololol)

But of course we love you Joey.:lol

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
The long range weather forecast doesnt look to good,lets hope their wrong.

Attachments

• P1010040.jpg
    P1010040.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 136

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
The long range weather forecast doesnt look to good,lets hope their wrong.

Hmmm... this shows the weather being perfect - click me. But then again it'll change 1000 times prior to the event - regardless it's going to be a great time!

Life is good,

Lance

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
much different than mine. hope yours is right.http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USPA0234

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA

Like I mentioned above - the weather man will change his mind 1000 times before the event. All we can do is hope for the best! :cheers

Lance

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Nice to know that even if a shower does pass by WE ARE INSIDE BABY!!!:biggrin
Also we have a 37 inch tv to watch videos, auction gt stuff for the kids, banners posters and dont forget another 200,000 people with all ford things to do..SO LETS ENJOY IM PUMPED BABY!!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
This is the week baby!!!! who's coming from the island/ct./upstate, we are meeting on 95 south around 7 am on thurs. on the way to carlisle. Pm etc. lets enjoy!!!! gtjoey :thumbsup

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
This is the week baby!!!! who's coming from the island/ct./upstate, we are meeting on 95 south around 7 am on thurs. on the way to carlisle. Pm etc. lets enjoy!!!! gtjoey :thumbsup

Joey-

I'm out in Pahrump, NV right now and will be flying back (RED EYE) on Wed. evening. I'm going to have some fun driving ZR-1's for 3 days - life is good. I might not be totally awake on Thursday, but nevertheless I'm looking forward to meeting you firsthand along with other forum members.

Catch you on the return,

Lance

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Joey-

I'm out in Pahrump, NV right now and ....

Racing by day...Chicken Ranch by night????

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
LOL - I'm out in the middle of the desert, it should be interesting...

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime

After 95, which road are you taking to carlisle (78, 76...)? Maybe we could intercept along 76 if you're going that way.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
We will be jumping on to penn turnpike exit 6, turn west to carlisle :thumbsup
mark pm your cell , will call you on my cell and keep up along the way.:thumbsupgtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
The film crew is all confirmed!:thumbsup put on a happy face as we are going to have a great time....Only at a ford event!, im looking for molding clips for my 54 merc, a 65 mustang upgrade carb, model a anything! and of course gt stuff for the walls.......:biggrin enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Man, I am never going to stick a post of yours again because you relentlessly bump them anyways :lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
You know what happens, im working ,then remember things , then go back and post so I dont forget it.:biggrin My friend, theres an extra bed with camillo's room....you are always welcome my friend.:thumbsup gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
I plan on being there Friday. Who will be there???? :thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I plan on being there Friday. Who will be there???? :thumbsup

Bring your GT or don't show up :banana :banana

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
After 95, which road are you taking to carlisle (78, 76...)? Maybe we could intercept along 76 if you're going that way.

Mark is one road (78 or 76) better than another?

--

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Easy little orange tiger , ALL ARE INVITED , its just that theres special awards for drivers and non drivers :biggrin Waxer will you like a spot inside? Pete S. is putting his blown up power steering pump on as we speak on another thread :biggrin, if his car isnt clean enough, you can be in the front window:lol all kidding aside, lets enjoy, now you go back to filing those teeth "lil pus#y cat " and dont forget ginos teeth too :lol:lol:lol
enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup