Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
GT Joey
Thanks for the hospitality a great event, will plan ahead to be there next year. I had to skip out early as I found a mint 1965 mustang which I bought on the spot. Identical to my very first car in 1976, Black with red interior. Which I totaled by taking out a traffic signal at Main and Broad in my hometown. This was a must have. I had the owner follow me home 140 miles away so we left around 4:30 Saturday

Hubert

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
GT Joey,

I'm in baby. I have never made it to a Carlisle event and I'm looking forward to this one.

Stuey

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

Thanks to HOWIE LUCAS at LUCAS FORD, He will be sponsoring the Collectable carlisle banner and posters...........Thank you HOWIE LUCAS. Now we are over 20 pre registered gt's keep em coming!!!!!! any suggestions pm,call send smoke signals......enjoy gtjoey 1314/0004/?:thumbsup

Mike's GT

GT Owner
Feb 18, 2008
Toms River NJ
no, correction officer.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
My husband hubert has a GT heritage and decided tonight that he wants to go to Carlisle. I saw other owners with multiple cars. We have a ford shelby as well and he was wondering if it was entered would it be able to stay close to the GT's? Do you still need a GT heritage for photos?
Jazz-

Come on out! It's awesome meeting everyone... the cars on display are over the top! We'll get him parked right outside of the building along with many other GT's. Look me up when you arrive, just ask for Lance and I'll handle your registration so you don't have to wait in any lines :wink.

Cheers,

Lance

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Congrats on your new purchase Hubert!!! That's great!

Lance

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Any chance of getting access to a dyno for some pulls?
I found that the combination of high temp/humidity and very questionable dyno accuracy made this an exercise in frustration.

Joey, count me in for Saturday!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

Okay guys, we have alot going on.........does anyone have a pile of gt related dvd's that we can put into one or 2 full dics to run all day long:thumbsup if someone is up to it, please pm me..........we have a neat shock diplay coming with a live demonstration, proto shocks/stock shocks/ penske upgrade shocks, should be neat!!!!!!:thumbsup pm, email all the rest ENJOY GTJOEY 1314/0004/ PULLING TEETH:biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
KO, we are in gate 3 the old dealership building. Cant miss it, Ford huge tent will be next to that. Now just making sure, your NOT bringing the gt right?. If not the spot will be given to another inside the building.We have a special award for you my friend.....:biggrin gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...and I thought red was the most popular color!

Last edited:

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
INDY GT , The whole breakdown should be coming real soon, wanted to lay out the building first see how much space and the like. Looks great for all activities , meetings, seminars. Most other shows like corvette carlisle and even last years ford carlisle had talks/meetings in a seperate building, which you had to walk literaly 3/4 of a mile.So we now know we have the room internal and could plan who/what where......
Should have it out lined by time trials in your neck of the woods:biggrin
enjoy gtjoey 1314 and all the rest...:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Dalton, great to have you, you wont be disapointed....cj more cars are coming from brooklyn and beyond! get ready its gonna be great.....gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
I plan on being there Friday. Who will be there???? :thumbsup

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
GTJoey-

Our team at Carlisle Events is super excited to host some incredible Ford GT's during the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals. I'm still working on purchasing a GT for myself, I need to sell one more car prior to pulling the trigger. My plans are to have one prior to the event (which is coming up quickly!). I can't wait to see everyone's rides and I'm looking forward to learning a LOT more about these incredible vehicles. I've always loved them since I was a kid - the GT40's, when the GT's came out I knew I HAD to own one... my day is near!

We appreciate all of your support and look forward to having an incredible display of Ford GT's all weekend. Again, thanks for all of your enthusiasm.

Life is good,

Lance

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Wonderful update!!!!!!!!

It's 10 30 on friday night , with over 35 gt's , I recieved a wonderful surprise our own DBK even showed with the twin turbo :thumbsup . We are locked for next year and building t we can fit 85 gt's INSIDE BABY!!!!!!! We are all in,look at the pics below. Dave and I have some great ideas for all our 5 year reunion shows next year .... get ready, enjoy gtjoey

DSC04598.jpg

DSC04599.jpg

DSC04603.jpg

DSC04606.jpg

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
update

We need a heritage for some film shots during carlisle....any out there? I know of one from detroit :biggrin ....gtjoey 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
And more

DSC04616.jpg

DSC04609.jpg

DSC04608.jpg

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
you copycat!:biggrin Lance didn't I meet you at Carlisle when I drove the GT there last fall?
Ahh.... I wasn't sure about it, but now that you mention it. I chose your GT as my favorite car of the Cruise-In during our Fall event. I also told you it was a car that someday down the road I'd like to purchase one - well, I've achieved my goal! :cheers:cheers:cheers

Life is good! I'm looking forward to seeing you again during the All-Ford Nationals.

Cheers,

Lance

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Lance, haven't you slept since you got your car?