Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I've only ever taken 76 into Carlisle. Sorry.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
what time should we be there thursday Joey?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update!!!!!

Enclosed are pictures of some of the things that will be going on, first in remembering Daniel Henderson dont forget we will be auctioning a real 2005 gt part clock, signed by fred g, gt guys and myself..on the honor system you can make the check to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in his name. The gtguys were offering to bring him to the barn but had lost his battle already with his disease. Never met the young man but was always welcome and an honorary gt member.:thumbsup
Second Chris Csensits , who will be coming hopefully with some of his special friends will be buy on saturday. Paul chris's dad and i have worked together over 20 + years , chris has multiple dibilitating illnesses and now at 18 confined to a wheel chair loves the GT!! Since they live in bethlehem pa. We have something special ,picking out one of the gt models, hopefully everyone signing it and a ride in the GT :thumbsup
The others we can bid up or sell and find a special charity or the like. The carlisle posters are done!!! each gt ownner will get 2 posters one from ford and the other from lucas, both collectors items....last but not least trent made banners again, the last will be auctioned off once again and the proceeds will be distributed, bring cash, enjoy!!!!!!! oh yes we are getting there around 9/10 am.......enjoy guys!!!!!!!! im pumped...gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Attachments

• SDC10040.jpg
    SDC10040.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 125
  • SDC10041.jpg
    SDC10041.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 124
  • SDC10042.jpg
    SDC10042.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 124
  • SDC10043.jpg
    SDC10043.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 122
  • SDC10044.jpg
    SDC10044.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 123

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
PERFECT WEATHER IS IN STORE for us - click me! Now, let's just hope the weather man is right... :wink

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys out there!

Lance

Mike's GT

GT Owner
Feb 18, 2008
Toms River NJ
hi Lance , and i was so looking forward to soaked to the skin Corvette weekend type weather.
Mike

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
TWO DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:party:cheers:cheers:banana:banana

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
We just got a great call from Jayson D. from svtoa he will be coming and he has a great surprise as he will be coming with the original portfolio books for sale!!! So get your sharpies ready as they will be available at a great ford gt carlisle price.........okay ,once again enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
How can I drive my FGT 3 hours to Carlise and still be the East Coasts answer to Empty Pockets??????:willy

Is there an itinerary or schedule of events.

I may go Friday and stay overnight for Saturday. Don't get any ideas GTNJ :eek:biggrin

When is Carmillo getting there?. :banana

It will be nice to see Rich and Dennis again. :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Post #180 my friend has the basic layout. If you can move it to here as I stink with the computers.......lots going on plus, I have to find , 54 merc light bezels, model a mirror with ford clock in it and a whole host of other things.......i will have a poster board at the building for the complete each day schedule as dome might change..........thanks waxer gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
For those of us who can't make it, how can I buy a model in the picture?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just to get the juices flowing for all first timers, this is what Ford Carlisle is all about..
nicky made this last year, sit back and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, this is nick ,gtjoeys son, here is the view from the otherside with a little commentary .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XcjzX4I-GUY

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I may go Friday and stay overnight for Saturday. Don't get any ideas GTNJ
?

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Its a JOKE!:wink

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Just to get the juices flowing for all first timers, this is what Ford Carlisle is all about..
nicky made this last year, sit back and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, this is nick ,gtjoeys son, here is the view from the otherside with a little commentary .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XcjzX4I-GUY

With any luck there might be a FGT or two we can coax up onto the dyno again this year. ACR Joe's car was the hit of the dyno event and a heck of a crowd pleaser. Easy enough to get the belly pan off and strap it down.(should anyone want, I'll have to jack and tools and take care of it) I will be stuck in the building, and who wants to hear the stock exhausted FGT anyway? BTW Joey, car is a go as of 5:15 our East Coast time. Now it's a quick clean up, into the trailer, load up the goodies and head out.

Pete S.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Joey: I may bring a buddy of mine with a Tungsten FGT to the party.

His FGT is a novelty at this point. It currently has 41,000 miles on it!:eek

:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Joey: I may bring a buddy of mine with a Tungsten FGT to the party.

His FGT is a novelty at this point. It currently has 41,000 miles on it!:eek

:thumbsup

It will be very interesting to see how a high mileage GT held up. :thumbsup

Bring your GT also. :biggrin

--

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
With any luck there might be a FGT or two we can coax up onto the dyno again this year. ACR Joe's car was the hit of the dyno event and a heck of a crowd pleaser. Easy enough to get the belly pan off and strap it down.(should anyone want, I'll have to jack and tools and take care of it) I will be stuck in the building, and who wants to hear the stock exhausted FGT anyway? BTW Joey, car is a go as of 5:15 our East Coast time. Now it's a quick clean up, into the trailer, load up the goodies and head out.

Pete S.

Pete-

I have plans for my car - we'll be getting a baseline on the dyno then after the GT Guys enhance the vehicle we'll dyno it again... it should be fun! Here's a link to the upgrades I have planned: click me.

Cheers,

Lance

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Waxer all are invited my friend, looks like its going to be a tungsten orgy ! Usually the reds win out but lets see. 3 tungstens confirmed and one possible:thumbsup , throw in INDY GT ,plus a tungsten owner coming from seatle so that makes 6 :biggrin p.s. his tungsten has , oh 65,000 miles and a perfect paint job :lol CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN JEFF..:thumbsup
Anywho, the plans are set, lets enjoy, go with it and enjoy each others company, with all thats going on, this is a welcome relief and having host's like lance and rick, really make it all worth while..........gtjoey going to bed early ,thurs 5 am baby.....:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Waiting for the final loading, gt's are going to carlisle baby!!!!!! Rick, Lance thanks again, tomorrow will be the big set up day, we tacked on 4 more gt's showing up so it all looks good. OH almost forgot joe the gt hood supplier , thanks to dbk will be coming all the way from canada ehhhh? he was the second supplier for our gt hoods.... will get a great interview on all the doings of making one!:thumbsup
Well see you all there, on a low note looks like hanky panky could have been at play with that terrible tragedy , give yourselves at least another hour or two from new york, high alert starts as we speak, please all registrations ,stickers be up to date....you will get pulled over......thank gtjoey:thumbsup

MR2Race

FGT The Velvet Hammer
Apr 6, 2006
Northville Mi.
We are loaded (the trailer)
And hitting the highway asap