Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Schedule for Carlisle event!!!!!!!

Okay, here it goes , as always subject to hurricanes,terrorist attacks,swine flu the agenda looks like this....
Thursday june 4th setup day, all GT'S will come in at gate 3, no need to go through to registration gate 1 as packets will be pre made.:thumbsup Unless you come for the day and didnt pre register . Then proceed to gate 1 and sign in.
We can fit about 25 cars in the old dealership, we will be flanked by FORD and all there new cars on one side and all FORD GT and trailer parking all around that.
fri.june 5th each day there will be a board with each day speakers
Fridays speakers will be Alex Szalegy "shocks/wheel tire combo" plus gt involvement.
Friday late Ron Renaud saleen floor manager, early production manager, building early gt's.

Sat. starting around 11 am. Fred Goodnow ' EVERYTHING GT"
Sat after lunch 2 pm Chris THEODORE " SONIC BLUE" EVERYTHING ELSE
Sat 4pm Mike Migden Mayflower plant supervisor " buildng the gt frame a to z.....

Sun. Enjoy the day, there will be a auction for Daniel , the young man from ohio who lost his battle with illness. The clock will be raffled off.:thumbsup
Surprise guests , cobra jeff with registry books,black swan racing with the race car! and its for sale:biggrin many, many more.
p.s.each day we will book the sunnyside inn for dinner, all are welcome as it right next to the field and the food is good.All are welcome and seperate checks for all .
Remember this is an all ford event there will be over 300,000 spectators:thumbsup so enjoy, enjoy, enjoy
just pm for anything else
GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Gt MIKE, Hello and thanks for coming! Please if your just coming for the day or for the whole weekend get in touch with Rick Marko so you can just join us at gate 3:thumbsup this will save alot of time and we will reserve a spot at the gate:thumbsup enjoy my friend...

WELLLL more cool/great news.
The gtguys have agreed to do a whole bunch of stuff on Lances new tungsten gt on the lift in the middle of the showroom floor as we are taping all the other stuff. So as they mod lances car it will be going back and forth to the dyno all day for results!! now this will be neat to see.Remember like joe did last year anyone who wants to run on the dyno please reserve a spot.

Enjoy mothers day....gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
You know what happens, im working ,then remember things , then go back and post so I dont forget it.:biggrin My friend, theres an extra bed with camillo's room....you are always welcome my friend.:thumbsup gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
I didn't know there were two gold Cobra's. Any chance you could post a pic of that, I'd love to see it.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Joey, I am still unclear as to the "seminars all day" with 3 tables and 20 chairs. As I asked in post #83-

Joey,
"Please tell us what seminars you are planning for the event, who will be teaching/presenting...."

Thanks again...

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I for one am very flattered to have that funny looking grey car on the page with a few of the other guys.the Sonic Blue is the coolest pic of the lot for an attention grabber for sure.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just waiting on carlisle bfore we make everything official......gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Joey,

Any idea of when setup will end on Thursday? I was planning on doing whatever needed to be done on Thursday and then heading home to take care of some stuff. I wasn't planning on coming back to Carlisle until Saturday. Will you need help on Friday? If so, I can change my plans.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I for one am very flattered to have that funny looking grey car on the page with a few of the other guys.the Sonic Blue is the coolest pic of the lot for an attention grabber for sure.
Ahhh... my favorite color - Tungsten! :biggrin

Lance

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
NEED YOUR FAX MY FRIEND! DOES THAT MUSTANG HAVE A GT MOTOR? GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Cobraownr - any pics of your old GT40?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Probably till around 6/7 pm, leave the keys or whatever , once its inside your okay, we have a lot of juggling for the camera crew sooo just in case we have to move anything.:thumbsup GET PUMPED MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!GTJOEY1314:thumbsup

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I would like to pick up a pair of shocks there if they are priced right. Joey if you need me to help with anything just let me know

Mike's GT

GT Owner
Feb 18, 2008
Toms River NJ
Carlisle weekend

Hi Joey, I will be coming up early friday and stay till Sunday, I dont know how to get in touch with Rick, but I will be at gate 3 at 8am.
Mike

Attachments

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
you copycat!:biggrin Lance didn't I meet you at Carlisle when I drove the GT there last fall?

Mike's GT

GT Owner
Feb 18, 2008
Toms River NJ
hi Guys , Back from Carlisle, It was a pleasure meeting Camillo, GT Joey, Pete Stu, and so many others, and talking with Lance again, nice to put faces to the screenames on the forum, sending a few of the pictures. Thats Lance's car being worked on by the GT Guys.
enjoy !!,
Mike
Pete, thanks for introducing me to lots of the guys,
hope you finally got your car out!!!!

Attachments

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just ate, went pee pee and going to bed, goodnite ginoboy,goodnite little orange tiger, see you tomorrow............gtjoey1314:thumbsup

Mike's GT

GT Owner
Feb 18, 2008
Toms River NJ
Sending a few more pics, Thanks for the corner spot Joey !!!
MIke

Attachments

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
My husband hubert has a GT heritage and decided tonight that he wants to go to Carlisle. I saw other owners with multiple cars. We have a ford shelby as well and he was wondering if it was entered would it be able to stay close to the GT's? Do you still need a GT heritage for photos?

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
MOM & DAD are we there yet!!!!

John