Ford Carlisle Event Gt Style!!!!

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Pete-

I have plans for my car - we'll be getting a baseline on the dyno then after the GT Guys enhance the vehicle we'll dyno it again... it should be fun! Here's a link to the upgrades I have planned: click me.

Cheers,

Lance

That should be interesting, seeing the before and after. And At some point I would like to change a couple of small items.

Will be up your way in the morning.

Pete S.

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
Driving up from Orlando, leaving first thing Thurs morning
Was not sure I could make it until now!
Mike

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Looking forward to meeting you Pete & NSFkid... life is good!

Safe travels...

Cheers,

Lance

Kelly-X1

Ex GT Owner (Temporarily)
Mark IV Lifetime
May 24, 2009
RV-Nomad, USA
Hi All, I'm a new GTX1 (build 007) owner and wanted to bring the car up, but my 25th HS reunion is this weekend. I'm leaving reunion early to catch a 5:30 flight up, so I can be there Sunday. I'm going to make every effort to be at the TX Rally. Any love for a GT guy without his car? I'd like to be involved in the community and forum as we move forward. This car is way too much fun (I've scheduled surgery to remove my smile) and I'll will be buried in it; not fitted for a top though, so it might be messy.
GTX1-007,
Kelly

Attachments

• gtx.jpg
    gtx.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 202

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Yes, stop over. The GT display is excellent. Sunday is a short day, however, gates open @ 7:00 and close @ 3:00.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Hi All, I'm a new GTX1 (build 007) owner.

Kelly

Welcome Kelly, driving an X1 is a great experience. And joining the forum is the next best thing. Lots of stuff coming up with the tops, soft & hard. To become a member go to User Cp scroll to the 2nd from the bottom on the left, and choose your desired level. :thumbsup

Supercharged

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2008
Upstate NY
Hey Guys,

I am on my way! Even though it is going to pour Friday, but Saturday and Sunday BLUE skies in the 80's. (Spent all day cleaning and detailing)

Supercharged

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Day one setup!

Well, we started at 4 am, its now 10;30 pm with over 30 gt's we are booked solid and I see a whole bunch of surprises in the parking lot:thumbsup Tommorrow starts filming:biggrin:biggrin see some early pics we just posted ...enjoy gtjoey 1314

DSC04584.jpg

DSC04556.jpg

DSC04567.jpg

DSC04568.jpg

DSC04592.jpg

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
My husband hubert has a GT heritage and decided tonight that he wants to go to Carlisle. I saw other owners with multiple cars. We have a ford shelby as well and he was wondering if it was entered would it be able to stay close to the GT's? Do you still need a GT heritage for photos?

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
My husband hubert has a GT heritage and decided tonight that he wants to go to Carlisle. I saw other owners with multiple cars. We have a ford shelby as well and he was wondering if it was entered would it be able to stay close to the GT's? Do you still need a GT heritage for photos?

Jazz-

Come on out! It's awesome meeting everyone... the cars on display are over the top! We'll get him parked right outside of the building along with many other GT's. Look me up when you arrive, just ask for Lance and I'll handle your registration so you don't have to wait in any lines :wink.

Cheers,

Lance

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Wonderful update!!!!!!!!

It's 10 30 on friday night , with over 35 gt's , I recieved a wonderful surprise our own DBK even showed with the twin turbo :thumbsup . We are locked for next year and building t we can fit 85 gt's INSIDE BABY!!!!!!! We are all in,look at the pics below. Dave and I have some great ideas for all our 5 year reunion shows next year .... get ready, enjoy gtjoey

DSC04598.jpg

DSC04599.jpg

DSC04603.jpg

DSC04606.jpg

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
And more

DSC04616.jpg

DSC04609.jpg

DSC04608.jpg

Daltondavid

GT Owner
Jun 22, 2007
Garnet Valley, Pa.
Great event!!

I had no reservations, no pre registration, and a bad week! yesterday I decided enough is enough! It was raining and the clock was showing 1:15pm. I got into the GT with nothing other than desire to be at this event. After the 90 mile drive, I arrived to be told that I could not get my car in the building that I needed to have been pre registered months ago. (The gal had a bad call with her husband just before dealing with me. Man Hater!) anyway, I got my car into the fairgrounds only to discover that the GT's are in a building just outside of Gate 1. I pull up. I know it's late in the day but I give it a shot. I walk in the buildiung and see GT Joey with his New York swagger in charge. then I see an old friend, Stu Sherman (RADGT) and he asks me why my car is not inside? He calls Joey over who says "Get it inside!!" So that was the beginning of a very warm and friendly evening. a bunch of us went out to dinner where a very geerous GT Owner named "Jim" picked up the tab for the bunch. I had to go home today but left my car on display and will be back for it at the end of the event. I was fortunate to have Camilo sign my car and get a picture of him with my son. He is a great guy and I could go on and on but it is late. GO there and experience this all for yourself!~!!

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
Totally awesome!!!!

:thumbsup

Need more pics.
Need more pics!!!!!:banana:banana:banana
Wish I could have gone but I needed to be here working!

Good luck on the weather!
Have a great time!

Camillo, Did you ever get the I-pod blasting through the Radio?
I know how you hated that Detroit Music!:rofl
By the way, you're car looked awesome when it was finished!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
I just did the baseline dyno pull for my ride. She pulled a 471.29 hp / 479.69 torque... now time to have the GT Guys put on the pulley, tune it and heffner exhaust - life is good!

Hope to see you out here!

Cheers,

Lance

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Man o man am I jealous !!!I wish I could have been there!!
Post pics !!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Sat events

The day was just another beautiful GTJOEY day....After a 2 hour chris theodore interview, we had more and more gt's pulling in, over 36 in all :thumbsup Auctions, photo shoots with the carlisle girls and just another wonderful dinner. We have over 30 hours of taping and interviews so get ready.Dougie will have more pics. to follow...Thanks DBK for coming out :thumbsup Camillo its for life my friend....will follow up with all tomorrow night when we get back home ..enjoy gtjoey 1314 P.S. EVERYONE THANKS TO ALL THAT MADE CHRIS CSENSIS VISIT SO SPECIAL....

DSC04618.jpg

DSC04621.jpg

DSC04629.jpg

DSC04630.jpg

DSC04636.jpg

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
More

DSC04667.jpg

DSC04661.jpg

DSC04660.jpg

DSC04642.jpg

DSC04638.jpg

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Did those girls know how to get in and out of a Ford GT?
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN ENTERTAINING!!