Feelin good about the site? Please read...

Fyr-FtrGT

GT Owner, BofD
Mark IV Lifetime
May 28, 2006
Walnut Creek, California
My two German Shepherds and I have agreed to cut down to one meal a day to keep this Forum going. Paypal has been used to make payment. We all thank you very much for continuing this great internet site.

Gary Tryhorn

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thank you all for your contributions! Lifetime members please check your section for a Kip Ewing Carbon Fiber center tunnel (valued at $3k) raffle :cheers

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
Thanks for the creation and maintenance of a great, informative site.
My membership has been sent.

Lew

GT Owner
Nov 9, 2006
South Florida
Thanks for the great work! Paypal sent.

-Lew

atspeed

LAST BLU
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 13, 2007
Berkeley, CA
I'm in! You should have a PayPal notification.

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
I just paid, in for life it's the least I could do. That site has already paid for it's self for me.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
THANKS for your support. :)

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
THANKS for your support. :)

Bony, I dont see the support on your avatar at all my friend...lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Trust me she will have to address that when she gets to be our age, or they will be hanging between her knees. :)

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
paypal sent last night, thank you.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just joined the club - now all I need is a FGT :)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
:huge::huge:Thanks Anders, if you choose to come to Rally III you can be my copilot and ride with me. :) Appreciate you supporting this place!!
Was going to bring the chic in my avatar, but Mrs. Bony found out,... I am now sending in my application to the Vienna Boy Choir. :(

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks Anders, if you choose to come to Rally III you can be my copilot and ride with me. :) Was going to bring the chic in my avatar, but Mrs. Bony found out,... I am now sending in my application to the Vienna Boy Choir. :(

That´s a great offer - thank you very much :cheers If everything works out, I´ll have my owns car by then - and it could be a possibility to drive to the rally and the ship it home to Copenhagen afterwards.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
cool, let me know how we can help you make that a reality.

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
thanks for the site DBK

just signed up

Green Beret

Green Beret
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
Danville,Calif
Feeling Good

You do a great job for all of us. I signed up for Life Membership but at 77,I may not have too many years to view all the great posts that keep us informed.
Thanks

glord

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Los Gatos California
I'm in . . .

Used PayPal last night. Thanks for a great site! Gary

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Most of my time on the computer is spent on financial and polical matters. The recent news in both categories stinks. Rather than leaving the computer in a p---ed off frame of mind, more and more I find myself coming to this site to modify my frame of mind before going on to other daily activities. I am a recent Ford GT owner. I have learned a great deal from the technical information provided. I definitely appreciate the high regard the owners have for these limited production vehicles. From the banter back and forth, I know I could become good friends with a very large percentage of the owners. Thanks to you all for a daily dose of attitude modification. :cheers

Al

Aug 25, 2006
Most of my time on the computer is spent on financial and polical matters. The recent news in both categories stinks. Rather than leaving the computer in a p---ed off frame of mind, more and more I find myself coming to this site to modify my frame of mind before going on to other daily activities. I am a recent Ford GT owner. I have learned a great deal from the technical information provided. I definitely appreciate the high regard the owners have for these limited production vehicles. From the banter back and forth, I know I could become good friends with a very large percentage of the owners. Thanks to you all for a daily dose of attitude modification. :cheers

Al

Thank you for your comments Al

It is truly a wonderful place to spend some time within are a great group of folks

Takes care

Shadowman

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Glad you found our brotherhood, Al....
Welcome aboard and participate with us!
Hope to see you at one of the rallys....