Feelin good about the site? Please read...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Randy, it amazes me that some folks have hundreds of posts and believe in a free internet... and santa claus.

Reactions: isaakgt

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Thanks Randy, it amazes me that some folks have hundreds of posts and believe in a free internet... and santa claus.
My subscription does not show :confused

And take that back about Santa Claus...Bully!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Jason, it states supporting vendor under your name, and that is your subscription.
We thank you for your support, and hope that our members support you.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Jason, it states supporting vendor under your name, and that is your subscription.
We thank you for your support, and hope that our members support you.
I opted for another paid subscription, I guess I can only bling out my appearance so much :biggrin Thanks

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I opted for another paid subscription, I guess I can only bling out my appearance so much :biggrin Thanks

YOU DA MAN!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I must have looked over this thread but I am now a Mark II lifetime member:banana DBK and Bony thanks for keeping this forum together it is truly first class including all of its members:thumbsup

MATCH

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2007
MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
I've just joined the Ford GT forum and paid for a years subscription. A fantastic site. Iam in Melbourne Australia and have ordered a White/Blue stripe GT from California. Iam looking foward to seeing it in late December when I arrive in LA. having a bit of a drive and shipping it back to Australia.
Import is a little complicated but Iam going though the process and will be happy to share the experience with you all.

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
I'm in. I've joined in recognition of the superb advice (and entertainment) I receive here. It makes the whole GT experience more enjoyable. Thanks to all who support and participate!

Hope my donation makes someone happy for Christmas.

Regards,

Mike (W. MITTY)

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm trying to send you some money but no one will reply to my e-mails.

How do I upgrade from Mark II to Mark IV? It's not an option on the subscription page.

Thanks

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Keith, please wire $5000 a piece for you and your wife to Dr. Frank Pikul. I'll take care of the rest. Thanks Frank

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I'm trying to send you some money but no one will reply to my e-mails.

How do I upgrade from Mark II to Mark IV? It's not an option on the subscription page.

Thanks
GOOD MORNING!

I saw your post that you wanted to upgrade your level of support on the Forum. That is great and I'm sure Dave appreciates it very much.

Very simple, on the control panel click on "USER CP" and you will open the control panel on the left. Down at the bottom you will find subscriptions. Click on Mark IV. You will see that the cost $500, but since you have already sent $250 that is all you need to send.

You can do this by Paypal, or if you want to send a check please send it to:

> Dave Bannister
> 424 E. Parent Avenue
> Royal Oak, MI
> 48067

Let me know if you need further help. Thanks for stepping up.
Personally, It amazes me that we have folks that have hundreds of posts and feel that the internet is free. Of course it is,...

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and happy, healthy and prosperous 2008!

God Bless America,
daniel

Last edited:

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Gentlemen;

I subscribed last week. My profile has not changed. Any confirmation on your end?

Regards,

Mike (W. Mitty)

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Thanks guys :wink

This forum is a bargain at any price.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Upgraded to Mark IV.

Thanks

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
It's ok to change my banner now Bony. I know you were holding out til Christmas (and to make sure my money cleared)!:lol

Thanks
Keith

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Kieth, I have asked DBK to follow up on this. Many thanks!! :)

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
Frankfort Ill
bump

I have read and visited this site so many times I dare not count.I don't post a ton because I don't have much to add. My buying experience was a failure so right now there is no GT in my garage. But there is still much anticipation as to when, not if, the car shows up. The site is a deal for all us want-to-bees and going-to-bees. A good friend is closing down a business, mostly because people came around all the time, but didn't pay. He was so good that he thought the float didn't matter. If I never own a GT, my membership was worth every penny spent.

The check is in the mail.

Just my 50,000 cents

Thanks,

Steve

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Steve!! Glad to have you on boards and your support.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Thanks Dave for everything you've done for GT owners!

Pelle51

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 13, 2007
Louisiana
Great site, sent my $500 by way of pay pal.
Keep up the great work.

Jay