Feelin good about the site? Please read...

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
OK, I'm in for life. Long I hope.....Money well spent. George

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
What a bargain!!!

Dave:Thanks for your time, commitment and leadership.

Money sent.

Terry

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
So, since I plan on living for ever, what is the renewal rate at year 31?

Discounted or adjusted for inflation ($45,000.00?)

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a lifer!

DBK,

Just sent in my lifetime membership by PayPal. Thanks, AC

DUROC

GT Owner
Aug 6, 2006
Westchester, NY
Glad to be a subscriber. This site is very worthy of support. Thanks for the admin/maintenance effort we all benefit from and also to those who post informative stuff.

ATM empty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Southern California
PayPal has been paid!!! Who's next?

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
For Pay Site

Why not consider moving the site to the free space offered by MSN or Yahoo ? I follow several machine tool sites on Yahoo with many more members, more postings and more pictures than here and it is all at no cost.

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
DBK, life sentence for me. Paypal comingl your way !!! PD :thumbsup :thumbsup

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Dr Robert Harms said:
Why not consider moving the site to the free space offered by MSN or Yahoo ? I follow several machine tool sites on Yahoo with many more members, more postings and more pictures than here and it is all at no cost.

Sites that can attract "many more members" usually have significant advertising revenues. This site will never have enough members to make a lot from advertisers, simply because there are so few Ford GTs! That's why this site needs support from the members.

So pony up!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Duroc,

Aren't you the character in the 1966 movie, "A Man and a Woman". Jean-Louis Duroc was the lead character played by Jean-Louis Tritignant, brother of racer Maurice Tritignant. Catchy moniker. Love the footage in that movie of the Ford France GT-40 testing at Monza, I believe. Bon jour, AC

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Centerpunch pretty much hit the nail on the head. With a large site with many members there is always an incentive to advertise. With only 4,000 GT's, a large chunk of which are unlikely to spend time on an internet site, there is less. Even less so when you consider that with each modded GT, the percentage of cars likely to be tweaked grows smaller and smaller. I also committed to a maximum number of advertisers to all the current sponsors to not turn this place into an ad bonanza. So where do we go in 5 years? I plan on keeping my GT forever, and hopefully I'll be around another couple decades...

Again though, there is absolutely no requirement to support the site monetarily. For those that choose to do so, there are a few little perks, for those that don't, nothing changes! :cheers

Dr Robert Harms said:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
DBK, send me an invoice through PayPal for $450, need to upgrade to lifetime.
Need to get acess to biz and religion and politics and sex advise forums... :cheers

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Dave, just sent you funds for a Lifetime MarkII membership. I'm on enough boards already, and I trust you and the others will make good decisions. :wink :biggrin

Besides server and software upgrades, do you have any other plans for how the funds will be used? Perhaps track rental somewhere, a party at the next rally, or I would suggest a nice dinner for you and Franchesca, and Joey and his wife, with all the other supporters approval, of course.

I think all four of you are due for all you put into the rally!

GTsequel

Ford GT Fan
Mark IV Lifetime
May 29, 2006
Virginia
GT Sequel is IN...
I have enjoyed this site and my GT is due any day now.
Thanks to you and all who post for the great information.
I look forward to my ownership of the Ford GT and know that this WebSite will enhance that experience.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Just upgraded to Mark IV.... understand Turbo Mark VII has special private forums.... tell us more DBK :biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm in... a bit late I see :willy :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
There goes the neighborhood. I though DBK said no Gurney bubbles?
For another $1k they will remove your acess to BONYWORLD :)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
how does one find BonyWorld?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
bony said:
There goes the neighborhood. I though DBK said no Gurney bubbles?
For another $1k they will remove your acess to BONYWORLD :)
Ck out the members section...

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I must be blind... can't find it.