Feelin good about the site? Please read...

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
Thanks for the creation and maintenance of a great, informative site.
My membership has been sent.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Done

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Hey DBK,

Like many others, we not only appreciate what you've created and the value of the Forum, but also recognize the soft and hard costs required to sustain and improve it. I sent you my PayPal for Mark IV.

Keep up the great work!

AlohaGT

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
OK, I did it.

Green Beret

Green Beret
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
Danville,Calif
Feeling Good

You do a great job for all of us. I signed up for Life Membership but at 77,I may not have too many years to view all the great posts that keep us informed.
Thanks

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm trying to send you some money but no one will reply to my e-mails.

How do I upgrade from Mark II to Mark IV? It's not an option on the subscription page.

Thanks

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Well Said

Steve:

Regarding your comment of being "though of as the redheaded step child since my car has a 'slavage title'....." As far as I am concerned, I respect one who is willing to take on a project of such magnitude. Again in my opinion the salvage title is not the issue, the car will be judged on the result you obtain. Many of the rebuilt race cars that go for high dollars at auction, might have had salvage titles if they had been registered for the street. Finally, in my experience one who builds and/or works on his own car has an appreciation of the vehicle and a feeling of self satisfaction seldom obtained by one who contracts out the work.

Good luck with your project. Hope to see it someday.:cheers

Al

Well Said Bony!

As a guy who usually contracts out my upgrades... I feel fortunate to have close proximity to people like Shadowman. It was great to have the GT guys tune up my ride when they were in California. I feel envious and impressed
when I read detailed descriptions on projects that forum members post.

I feel fortunate that some of their info has rubbed off on me, so when some kid stops me at a gas station to ask a question, I can usually answer it.

So thanks for the forum for making me look even cooler:cheers:thumbsup:thumbsup

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
Just bought the 30 year plan, I think that's when I'm really going to need this site, just kidding this site was really helpful in getting my mods done right the first time. Wipple, short shift, Ida exhaust, exhaust wrapped, clamshell inlets modified for cool air only, and hooking me up with the GT Guys and Bob Ida. Great Job.

Hubert

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
OOPs it was UFO I was UFO74, I was agreeing with. Not that I do not agree withy Bony.:ack

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm in all the way.

Here's my thought;

Dodge is charging us $800 to attend the Viper Invitational in 'Vegas next month. The GT Rally last week was "free". VOI has nothing on what we did last week in Detroit. I would gladly have paid $500 to attend if that was the price of admission. Thus the subscription level...

Thanks DBK

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just joined the club - now all I need is a FGT :)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Welcome former undocumented aliens. Glad you are legit now. :lol
No! No! No! Guys! According to "Dingy Harry" (as in Dim-o-crap) they should be referred to as "Undocumented AMERICANS".

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
DBK, send me an invoice through PayPal for $450, need to upgrade to lifetime.
Need to get acess to biz and religion and politics and sex advise forums... :cheers

GT350H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 3, 2006
Portland, Oregon
Dave, I just sent a paypal to you for a Lifetime subscription. Thanks for all you do. You're the Best! Bill

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Keith, please wire $5000 a piece for you and your wife to Dr. Frank Pikul. I'll take care of the rest. Thanks Frank

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
:huge::huge:Thanks Anders, if you choose to come to Rally III you can be my copilot and ride with me. :) Appreciate you supporting this place!!
Was going to bring the chic in my avatar, but Mrs. Bony found out,... I am now sending in my application to the Vienna Boy Choir. :(

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks Anders, if you choose to come to Rally III you can be my copilot and ride with me. :) Was going to bring the chic in my avatar, but Mrs. Bony found out,... I am now sending in my application to the Vienna Boy Choir. :(
That´s a great offer - thank you very much :cheers If everything works out, I´ll have my owns car by then - and it could be a possibility to drive to the rally and the ship it home to Copenhagen afterwards.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
you might just be the next lucky supporter...
http://www.filecabi.net/video/sexmillionth.html
nothing like a little recognition to show how much you are appreciated :biggrin

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
Fantastic job with the site. Look forward to many years of invovlement with this great group of GT owners. You have my support 1000%.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Done deal! This site has a wealth of info that I could not have gotten without this site. I'm keeping the car until I pass it on to one of my kids, so I figure why not tie the not for the next 50 years! :biggrin