Ebay Jerk Alert!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
HER hand??? :eek It wasn't me so that pretty much rules out the AZ "her" part...:biggrin

Lady Moose

Sorry, Ms. Moose. I was just trying to be politically correct and give both genders the chance.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
This is the car I posted about a few weeks back (late September) after seeing it for sale on the dealers only online network "OVE". I had a few people send me PMs asking for the guy's contact info which I still have if anyone wants to contact him. May be we should all arrange for a conference call to the guy that owns it.:lol BTW the guy that advertised the car on OVE is Marc and not David.

There is something I don't understand. I mind my own business and try very hard to stay under the radar and not stir up any trouble. How do I get in the midst of this drama, God only knows.:shrug

I invited you to the party Sam. Just wouldn't be the same w/o you.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I like sellers like this flake. He pisses everyone off (basically timewasters who would have to get financing, ask their wife or get a PPI anyway).....who wanted to believe they would have bought the car if it weren't for his attitude....but really just looking for an excuse to tell everyone why they didn't buy it. I buy cars everyday from people I don't like...they can lie or not....I use my own judgment. Email him and tell him cowardly, lowball Nardo will still buy the car at the right price.

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
36847716_400x400.jpg

H

HHGT

I like sellers like this flake. He pisses everyone off (basically timewasters who would have to get financing, ask their wife or get a PPI anyway).....who wanted to believe they would have bought the car if it weren't for his attitude....but really just looking for an excuse to tell everyone why they didn't buy it. I buy cars everyday from people I don't like...they can lie or not....I use my own judgment. Email him and tell him cowardly, lowball Nardo will still buy the car at the right price.

I'm guessing the reserve is what he had set it at on OVE - $105K

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Take me to your leader.

Maybe it was me. I'm a moderator living in AZ! I'm well known for being a HUGE jerk.

Hey,

I'm a moderator living in AZ too. Could be me but I've never heard of or even seen that ad or car before. So what I'm most interested in is the identity of the GT Forum "leader" that lives in AZ?? I should be up to speed on this as well as the sexual orientation of our members!! :lol What a salesman!!

Chip

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
This is definately one of the more entertaining threads I have read for a while.
I think he underestimates his ability to be an Asshole though:biggrin

Mike

I really hate assholes that do not give proper disclosure! :thumbsdow

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
For the record, it was definitely NOT Chip that said the seller needed to disclose the full history of the car.

There's a 99.9% chance the seller received that communication from a fellow eBay member from a state with the initials "AR" and mistakenly assumed that those initials stood for Arizona.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
We are all fags!
WE own Fag Gt's

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
For the record, it was definitely NOT Chip that said the seller needed to disclose the full history of the car.

There's a 99.9% chance the seller received that communication from a fellow eBay member from a state with the initials "AR" and mistakenly assumed that those initials stood for Arizona.

More like a 100% chance.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Ok, GT jerks..... . Auction over. ."I bought it and if I can find a co pilot will drive it across country and then throughout the world. (and elsewhere) .......Enjoy!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Ok, GT jerks..... . Auction over. ."I bought it and if I can find a co pilot will drive it across country and then throughout the world. (and elsewhere) .......Enjoy!

Oh no you didn't..... LOL

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA

Bravo!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Luke, you better make another post. Your post count is not an attractive number....

That's not good!

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
ViperJoe: You are 100% right about NJ being anti 2nd amendment. This is where Christie has been a major disappointment - his AG has been as hostile to a concealed carry law as was Corzine's. Still trying to figure out who Corzine screwed more - NJ Residents or lenders to MF Global. And to think BarryO wanted this guy to be Secretary of The Treasury.
No 2nd Amendment in NJ; what else needs to be said? I'll continue living happily in PA amongst "bitter Americans clinging to guns and religion"!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Joey and I are buying it for $75K and using it as a chase/film car. A few holes won't matter......Gino can rent it out when not in use. We are willig to do $76 K if all the guages work.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I am sure they do. The ad says the car is as close to mint as possible, remember....?

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I am sure they do. The ad says the car is as close to mint as possible, remember....?
Does that mean it's "perfect"?

Words like "close", "almost", "might", "should", "could", "near", "if"...all pretty subjective.

Last edited:

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Yes. PERFECT!PERFECT!PERFECT!PERFECT!PERFECT!

Last edited: