Ebay Jerk Alert!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Luke, you better make another post. Your post count is not an attractive number....

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
('Anyone have any idea why the black wire attached to the side of the console would be there? What might it be connected to under the seat? 'Excellent engineering/routing job regardless. 'Very pleasing aesthetically.)

MP3/iPod hook up

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I think they have a problem with someone dumping blow in parts of the water supply some New Jersey Ford GT owners use. :ack

What's with the New Jersey folks and their lack of grammar and spelling skills?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
What's with the New Jersey folks and their lack of grammar and spelling skills?

Who knows, all I know is I wasn't even involved and now I'm catching heat on eBay. :lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
By the way, who was the person from AZ that originally started the argument?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
MP3/iPod hook up

:bow :thumbsup

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
No 2nd Amendment in NJ; what else needs to be said? I'll continue living happily in PA amongst "bitter Americans clinging to guns and religion"!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN

Yea, let's see if someone raises his/her hand on this one.....

(i.e. don't put DBK in eBay hot water.)

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
I happen to live just 2 miles from New Jersey........but as most of you know, we shouldnt condemn a barrel of apples for one rotten one...........This guy thinks he is it........let him find out by himself..he's a big boy I am sure...........as far as DBK...........well what can I say? the price of admission?.......:lol

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Yea, let's see if someone raises his/her hand on this one.....

HER hand??? :eek It wasn't me so that pretty much rules out the AZ "her" part...:biggrin

Lady Moose

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
"And I have all of the Service History Records, in hand & they go with this beauty!"

"100% Stock all it's life & only ONE OWNER TWO! (sic)"

This sure isn't consistent with his answer -

"I just got the car a few weeks ago & I tell it like I heard it from the guy that I got it from! I was never told it was a RENT-A-CAR! & I'm in the salvage business , so I know a lot about cars & physical damage ! But how the heck am I supposed to know it was being used as a rental! I know it drives straight as an arrow & it don't have any major damage!"

If he's in the salvage business, how did he happen to get the car? And, being in the car business, he would easily be able to check the car's history. Wouldn't all his service records show the previous owner?

Oh well, I've been burned by people on eBay - never fully trust anyone there, unless I know them personally.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Jerks / Trash talkers /Fags / Troublemakers / Slutty wives / idle threats. It just keeps getting better and better!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Actually, I am starting to think the guy is pretty smart. He is getting free advertisement on the forum and getting his car seen by many more people than it would have originally.
Really though, the responses from him are rediculous. How does anyone in their right mind send those responses?

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Shelby....Have you ever been to New Jersey? If you had you probably wouldn't have asked that question.

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona

Not me! :frown

H

HHGT

This is the car I posted about a few weeks back (late September) after seeing it for sale on the dealers only online network "OVE". I had a few people send me PMs asking for the guy's contact info which I still have if anyone wants to contact him. May be we should all arrange for a conference call to the guy that owns it.:lol BTW the guy that advertised the car on OVE is Marc and not David.

There is something I don't understand. I mind my own business and try very hard to stay under the radar and not stir up any trouble. How do I get in the midst of this drama, God only knows.:shrug

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
What a putz.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
What a putz.

David the idiot or Sam the victim??:lol

........................just kidding buddy...just kidding!!

Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I purposely didn't end the post with a name.:lol

Last edited:
H

HHGT

David the idiot or Sam the victim??:lol

........................just kidding buddy...just kidding!!

Seriously...:slap:box::tap: