Congratulations to our forum member Boatracer!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xHxSJzVshk

Also check out there website as Dave and his team have accomplished a ton of National Championships over the years!:thumbsup

www.nautiboats.com

Major Racing Accomplishments

2001 - 2009

67 Wins
2 Speed Records 4 Kilo Records
10 National Titles 9 World Titles
7 Top Gun Titles

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:eek:eek:eek 196 MPH?!! :eek:eek:eek

Aug 25, 2006
Bad to the bone

Shadowman

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Outrageous!!

I used to think the Unlimited Hydroplanes I watched on the Detroit River every summer were awesome................now that's Outrageous!:eek

Congrats!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Wow ,thats very impresive .Congrats to you Boatracer !!
Go fast and take chances!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Awesome, sounds like Peaks black car.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
looks similar to a MTI boat

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
Congratulations to Dave and the crew. That is unbelievable! I hope you're enjoying the GT.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
That is badass !

BoatRacer

GT Owner
Apr 14, 2009
Thanks guys!

Got some bad news tho. I totaled my GT last Sunday. It was a sunny and breezy day so I thought I would take my lady friend, Gina, for a ride in the GT since the weather is turning bad here and the car always stayed indoors for the winter. Was traveling on a back road that had just been refinished and as we started to go under Interstate 255 a small deer (I think deer but Gina thinks it was a coyote or fox) instantly appearing directly in front of me. I hit the brakes and it felt like I was on ice (think the road had a fine layer of field dust on it). Anyway, the GT spun about 170 deg before hitting the concrete pillar supporting the Interstate overhead. Knocked me out but Gina was fine. We were lucky the car didn't impact on it's side or front but the rear end really took a hit.
Feelin pretty bad about the car but don't know what else I could have done. Anyway, Gina & I are fine - sore but fine and gonna have a special Happy Thanksgiving this year.
Hoping each and everyone of you do the same!

Aug 25, 2006
Thanks guys!

Got some bad news tho. I totaled my GT last Sunday. It was a sunny and breezy day so I thought I would take my lady friend, Gina, for a ride in the GT since the weather is turning bad here and the car always stayed indoors for the winter. Was traveling on a back road that had just been refinished and as we started to go under Interstate 255 a small deer (I think deer but Gina thinks it was a coyote or fox) instantly appearing directly in front of me. I hit the brakes and it felt like I was on ice (think the road had a fine layer of field dust on it). Anyway, the GT spun about 170 deg before hitting the concrete pillar supporting the Interstate overhead. Knocked me out but Gina was fine. We were lucky the car didn't impact on it's side or front but the rear end really took a hit.
Feelin pretty bad about the car but don't know what else I could have done. Anyway, Gina & I are fine - sore but fine and gonna have a special Happy Thanksgiving this year.

First and foremost I/we are glad that you and your sweetie are fine.

Happy holidays

Shadowman

ATM empty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Southern California
Happy Holidays to you and Gina. Sorry about the car, but glad to hear the two of you are OK

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Yikes!

I was just enjoying your video and thinking that the 50 knots I achieve in my little boat was pretty special up until that point - and then I read about your GT.

Very glad to read you were both OK but very sad to think of your poor car. :ack

Can it be fixed?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
sorry to hear about your car, but glad you are both fine,

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dave I am so sorry to hear the bad new about the car but I am so thankful that the both of you are doing well. I would suggest that if you get some time to give Shelby of Elite Auto's a call as I think he could be of great assistance in helping you through this hurdle in life. At least you both are OK and as you know the car is easily replaced. :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
David, call Scott at X2 Collision in Maryville and have him take a look at it.

BoatRacer

GT Owner
Apr 14, 2009
David, call Scott at X2 Collision in Maryville and have him take a look at it.

That's where the car was taken & covered in their "back yard".
Waiting to hear from insurance company now.

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I too really enjoyed your video and forwarded it to my neighbor who has a Fountain 42' Lightning. He is ready to add superchargers after seeing your video. He needs the girl in the bikini to "warm up his engines" like the one in the vid.

Really sorry to hear about your accident and glad you both came out OK.

Rick

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Thanks guys!

:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek :willy:willy:willy

'GLAD YOU TWO ARE ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Shame about the car, but that's not what's really important right now!!!!! Good GRIEF!!!!!!:willy:willy:willy