Calendars!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dave got it today - package was opened and then stapled shut but the calendar was undamaged. Thanks. Ed

Is there something weird about what I'm shipping? Why is USPS and UPS opening them??? :confused

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Is there something weird about what I'm shipping? Why is USPS and UPS opening them??? :confused

Dave, I suspect because there was no return address - it was checked for a bomb. Sounds silly but the government postal offices at Naval Bases will open any letter that does not have a return address.

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Dave got it today - package was opened and then stapled shut but the calendar was undamaged. Thanks. Ed

So, now the Post Office is opening the calendars too? :eek I guess the word is out that the 2010 Ford GT Calendars are being shipped, and everyone is opening them up to take a look. :biggrin

GT-350 KID

Jan 23, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Got mine today...my package had also been opened...minor damage to one calendar, nothing to worry about. They are wonderful...thanks again to DBK and Camilo.

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Got mine yesterday. It was opened, the calander half out, and the envelope looked to be run over by the truck! It has some damage, but not that bad. I love it. I think the UPS truck ironed it flat again! Nice work and thanks.
Jim

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Mine arrived, flat, fully intact, and unopened, so an uneventful successful delivery. Was even in a plastic bag when left in the snow just inside our gate (normal UPS delivery strategy for us).

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Dave, I suspect because there was no return address - it was checked for a bomb. Sounds silly but the government postal offices at Naval Bases will open any letter that does not have a return address.

The shipping label on mine had a return address so that wasn't it.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Got mine today, unopened but bent and edges ripped. Looks like run over by UPS truck when folded on one end.

ATM empty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Southern California
Dave,

It appears to mechanical on my envelope - like an automated machine was to small for the envelope? If you need I can have the "EMPTY" envelope back to you by monday? Let me know?

Attachments

• Calendar.jpg
    Calendar.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Calendar2.jpg
    Calendar2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 75
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 68

tiger 6

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 5, 2006
virginia
Mine arrived in decent shape. Envelope, however, looked like the UPS truck had been doing donuts on it at a dirty parking lot!

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Just got mine, excellent shape (envelop and calender), thanks for all your efforts :cheers

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
looks like a package arrived today.

3 calendars in excellent condition. Grazie Mille

Last edited:

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Perfect :thumbsup

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Yeppers!!!!!!!
Got 'em.............
Great shape, no damage........
:cheers

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Dave,

It appears to mechanical on my envelope - like an automated machine was to small for the envelope? If you need I can have the "EMPTY" envelope back to you by monday? Let me know?

That's exactly how my envelope was opened as well! :eek:eek:eek

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Very nice calendars.

My package was slit open on one side. Both calendars were still inside, although both were dog-eared and banged up a little. :thumbsdow to UPS

Is the Camilo signature on the inside backcover personally signed on each one or pre-printed?

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Haven't seen my calendar arrive yet.

Must be still on the way to the west coast.

Thanks much! Looking forward to seeing it. Randy

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
GOT IT! Envelope was unopened and only slightly damaged. Calenders were in good shape inside and are beautiful. Thanks!:thumbsup

JRGoens

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Got my two. The envelope was open like others have mentioned, but the calendars were in great shape, unharmed.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Signature.

Is the Camilo signature on the inside backcover personally signed on each one or pre-printed?

They are personally signed by Camilo.

Chip