Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
:thumbsupYup original owner here

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
As always I am too young or late to the party. Will you guys still talk to me/us at Le Mans ?

lol I thought I was the only one. :wink:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
10 glorious years In October.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
10 in October as well. Ordered it in spring of '06 and it was delivered Oct 2.

GT 1547

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Vernal, UT
10 on October 14. Bought new at St George Ford in St George Utah. 2.6 miles on the odometer.

svtowner

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 2, 2006
Original owner here. 10 years on 24-July, Bill Brown Ford, Livonia MI...Got to see car being built in Wixom. I can't believe its' been 10 years already. The car is timeless wrt to style and desirability...

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
bought mine in late 07 under MSO so original owner but still have a little bit of time to hit the 10 year mark!

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
The complications of my divorce were dragging out and I didn't want to risk losing the car that I had special ordered and followed through the assembly plants. So my boss, the owner of the dealership, let me drive it as my second "demo" for 2 years and then I bought it after everything was resolved. Still leagally considered the original owner but not 10 years of titled in my name.

gzl

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2010
The complications of my divorce were dragging out and I didn't want to risk losing the car that I had special ordered and followed through the assembly plants. So my boss, the owner of the dealership, let me drive it as my second "demo" for 2 years and then I bought it after everything was resolved. Still leagally considered the original owner but not 10 years of titled in my name.

Does your ex-wife's divorce attorney know about this? Any statue of limitation issues here? I like your way of thinking BTW...

Jazz76

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 9, 2006
Harleysville, PA
10 years March 2006, with over 10,000 mi on my Heritage.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Original owner on my 2006. The 10 year anniversary will be this November. My 2005 was purchased used in 2010. As Lance would say "life is good"

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Original owner on my 2006. The 10 year anniversary will be this November. My 2005 was purchased used in 2010. As Lance would say "life is good"

Is the anniversary party at your place? Congrats!

Ed

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
No.
Yes, in spirit. The original buyer (helluva a guy BTW) was, unbeknownst to him, a custodian of my car. He kept it healthy over the 2-3 years with 1,200 miles of gentle use until I could pick it up.

The next question... til death owners club? I'm in.

Derry

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
buffalo, NY
I am!!!!

xrayman396

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Bucks County Pa
My Tungsten Feb 2006 and the Black Delete since april 2012

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Looked for many months calling dealerships across the country to purchase a GT at MSRP. Many dealership representatives laughed at me and said it would never happen. The other excuse used was "why would we sell our unit to an out-of-town client when we will never see them for a repeat sale or vehicle service". It never occurred to them about a stepping stone towards customer loyality. All were interested in up front sales markup.

Finally came across a dealership in Virginia who had advertised his blue/white in AutoTrader. Called the dealership and they said, ooohhh you have to talk the dealership GM and they got him on the line. (He now owns the dealership) Although he ultimately offered the 4 option blue/white on the showroom floor to me at MSRP, I opted for his 06 allocation and ordered my 2 option Tungsten from him. 10 years ago in April. Best purchase I ever made.

Oh, and as far as dealership loyalty, even though located 770 miles from the dealership, I have managed to arrange/execute the purchase of 9 additional vehicles from him. He certainly understands taking care of the customer.:wink Why would I go anywhere else?

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Original owner. Turned 46k miles during out Texas Roundup two weekends ago. Bought Dec. 2015. Waited out the frenzy and got the car for 4k under sticker.

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Does your ex-wife's divorce attorney know about this? Any statue of limitation issues here? I like your way of thinking BTW...

God, I hope not! Our little secret. Lol

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Bought locally March 2006 in Flagstaff and now over 70k miles.