19-Year Old - Goes 202.1 at the Mojave Mile in Apollo's TTGT!!!

H

HHGT

Congrats to Ryan!!!

I hope to pass 200 sometime before I am 60.

Next week for 60 Clinton, isn't it? Pockets made me do this....

Last edited:

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
Congrats from a fellow teen!

:cheers

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
BIG CONGRATS!!!!![/U] :party:bow:bow:party

Like I mentioned in another thread we need Ryan to do a drivers perspective of his runs. :cheers

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Next week for 60 Clinton, isn't it? Pockets made me do this....

If EP did a standing mile at any speed, his car would be the only one where the majority of miles occured from the mile event itself!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
I cant imagine the thrill of that at my age...let alone 19!! Congrats to all!!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Congrats from a fellow teen!

:cheers

Good job you are toasting him with a Virtual Beer!!

Great story!!

laniakea

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 11, 2009
Way to go Ryan and Dad, I too know the feeling as my son Kyle did 202.5 this spring at the Texas Mile in an 05 GT just a couple of weeks after he turned 18. It takes a lot for Mom and Dad to be able to watch their son accomplish such a milestone. Its great having two teenagers in the 200 mph club.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Amazing! I am so proud of him... and his sister Lauren (16) who helped us ferry people back and forth to the staging area and who was VERY supportive of her brother. I couldn't be prouder of these two kids and all I can say is that there is a God and they got a lot of Cindy's genes!

As you should be, this is a reflection on how well you and Cindy raised them, and congrats to Ryan, what an accomplishement; Now then and since Ryan reached the "superstar" status, is there going to be a waiting list for a maintenance service appointment

H

HHGT

is there going to be a waiting list for a maintenance service appointment

Im first on the list...

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Congratulations Ryan. And I still thought your WRX STI was a real kick in the butt...... ;-)

Richard Hille
The GT School

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Richard, you are more than partly responsible for this!! Ryan still raves about the opportunities that he had to go around the track with a driver as skilled as you are!!! You charged up his speed gene!!!

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
A superstud in a super car. Congrats ryan. I think this is a great first step into taking over your dad's car!!! Just dont take it out on a date as you will be focused on gt only and neglect the girl!!! Great pics too and what a great event it must have been. This means next time you come over for a service call you will get to my house in 10 minutes!!! :) congrats kendall and terry and monica. I think this may be a start of cooltech race team!!!

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
A job well done for Ryan and I'm so jealous... I remember my Chevy Monza couldn't go faster than 45 going uphill on the 60 when I was 19.