Rally 11 - COTA

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
If there's room I would love to be included for my first Rally (with the GT). My wife would be in town with me but you could leave her off the list if needed..

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I live in Austin and would like to attend. It would be my first rally too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I live in Austin and would like to attend. It would be my first rally too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, your first rally! You will have to buy all the old timers a round of drinks! Welcome!

Ed

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Oh, your first rally! You will have to buy all the old timers a round of drinks! Welcome!

Ed

I'm very thirsty!

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
I hope to have registration available by week's end. If everyone that has indicated they will do so in the past 72 hours registers, that will be capacity.

Dave:Will the information to register be on this post or another new one? Just watching daily to sign up! Do not want to miss this one! Thanks.

Rick Mustang

GT Owner
Mar 29, 2016
Central Texas
I live in the hill country just west of Austin and would like to attend, with my son. Just got my GT a couple of weeks ago. Rick

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I live in the hill country just west of Austin and would like to attend, with my son. Just got my GT a couple of weeks ago. Rick

Welcome to the forum Rick! Looking forward to meeting you!

Ed

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I will be coming out of 'Rally Retirement' and attending this one, if there is space! :D

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Dave,

Maybe a Rally inside the Rally? Anyway we could have some get togethers with everyone that doesn't make the Suite group? I would just love to see everyone even if I don't make the first cut.

Larry
Thugboat

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I would hate to be Dave trying to keep everyone satisfied. He has been gone most of the year at all the races and outings and when he is at home the planning and communication involved in just the Lemans trip is mind boggling let alone all the forum requirements. I hope he realizes how much we appreciate all that goes into this forum.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
I would hate to be Dave trying to keep everyone satisfied. He has been gone most of the year at all the races and outings and when he is at home the planning and communication involved in just the Lemans trip is mind boggling let alone all the forum requirements. I hope he realizes how much we appreciate all that goes into this forum.

Agreed. Dave, we appreciate you. The time it takes to organize some of these events is nothing shy of daunting, but I certainly enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

ben

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Dave, we appreciate you. The time it takes to organize some of these events is nothing shy of daunting, but I certainly enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

We love you, Dave!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I don't believe there is a limit on the number of rally participants. There is a limit on the number of people that can fit in the track hospitality suite. It doesn't mean you can't be at the track. I'm confident that the rally events like the cocktail/opening evening, the dinners, any panel discussions, driving events including track parade laps will be for all participants. The limit is the size of the suite at the track. Anyone who wants to be a part of the rally will be able to be a part of the rally. DBK is working on all this as I type. Patience everyone :)

Ed

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
I don't believe there is a limit on the number of rally participants. There is a limit on the number of people that can fit in the track hospitality suite. It doesn't mean you can't be at the track. I'm confident that the rally events like the cocktail/opening evening, the dinners, any panel discussions, driving events including track parade laps will be for all participants. The limit is the size of the suite at the track. Anyone who wants to be a part of the rally will be able to be a part of the rally. DBK is working on all this as I type. Patience everyone :)

Ed

Thank you Consigliere. We know you speak for the Don on this matter. Right Rex!

Vince H

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Thank you Consigliere. We know you speak for the Don on this matter. Right Rex!

Vince H

Ha, ha, well done, my copy of Websters now at my side! For a brief moment, I thought you had changed topics, jumped ahead and were speaking of 'The Concierge', a.k.a. Ford representative to help in ordering/servicing a new GT. :facepalm: :wink

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.... :thumbsup

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Dave,

Maybe a Rally inside the Rally? Anyway we could have some get togethers with everyone that doesn't make the Suite group? I would just love to see everyone even if I don't make the first cut.

Larry
Thugboat

Completely agree. Plenty of options. Maybe a GT tent on the grounds with TV and bar. Horseshoe Bay watch party?

DBK like was earlier suggested - plenty of local guys to lend a hand if needed. No Chiefs just Indians.

All glad to help. I'll take my name out of the hat for the guys that have to make a long haul.

Last edited:

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Who is Dave? :eek

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
We love you, Dave!

Ditto!!!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California

Ed

And that's just the start of the time honored rituals!

:)

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Plenty of options. Maybe a GT tent on the grounds with TV and bar. Horseshoe Bay watch party?

BayWatch Party?? David Hasselhoff fest? Something unique about Texas. :lol