GT Owner
Jul 5, 2015
Pam and I are in.
Ollie

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
How do you know it's at the 4 seasons? May be somewhere else. Just saying....

Ed
Ed. Just covering my bets.!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Caught me again. Will be in Newfoundland moose hunting. Plans made a year ago. Renee and I will miss seeing all you guys, know it will be a great time at a great facility.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
We will miss you again Biginch. My son is getting married this fall & set the date last year. I made sure he chose late late fall so as not to conflict with the rally! I told him I would hate to miss his wedding!

Ed

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Thanks Ed. Just one of those things but life goes on.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I have a hunt right after will have to fly to Oregon from the race.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I also have a previous commitment I can't get out of. Damn I'm gonna miss all of my GT crazy friends. [emoji30][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469]

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Wow, can't believe how fast this is growing. Monica and I are looking forward to being there for everything.
I know Kelvin and Shelley (Aloha GT) are going to want to be there, Kelvin is out of the country so he probably will not see this.
Thanks Dave!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Aloha knows.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Add 2 Mooses to the mix.
We missed one rally and won't make that mistake again (although we do feel we've redeemed ourselves with both Daytona AND Lamans this year).
:)
Lady Moose

GTHunter

GT Owner
Feb 14, 2012
Houston, TX
That is AWESOME DBK. Thanks!

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Really disappointed but Karen and I will not be able to make it. My brother, Lonnie, passed away at the young age of 47 in 2007. His son is getting married on Lonnie's birthday, September 16th.

Frank, thanks for the notification call. Greatly appreciated.

Jim

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I hope to have registration available by week's end. If everyone that has indicated they will do so in the past 72 hours registers, that will be capacity.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Thanks Dave. After today, I will not have access to a computer for the next 2 weeks as I will be camping in Canada. Please insure I am registered for 2 people for Rally XI. Thanks again.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
I hope to have registration available by week's end. If everyone that has indicated they will do so in the past 72 hours registers, that will be capacity.

WOW!! That didn't take long! Looking forward to Rally 11! Thanks again, Dave!!

Mar 15, 2006
In.

DBK, we would be glad to host a 1/4 mile track event and dyno event at our place which is exactly 100 miles from COTA. If there is time and the desire. No charge. Just let me know.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
In.

DBK, we would be glad to host a 1/4 mile track event and dyno event at our place which is exactly 100 miles from COTA. If there is time and the desire. No charge. Just let me know.

I'd definitely take you up on the offer for a dyno test if the Rally should choose to accept your offer.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Thanks on vacation but watching when I can defiantly in

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
In.

If this doesn't fit in the Rally schedule, perhaps a pre or post Rally event? I'm pretty sure many Rally participants would be happy to extend. :)