Big thanks to Shelby and my new Ford GT

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Me and my FORD GT-It's Really MINE Jan 7_201201_1.jpg

Picked up the most awsome car on Sat morning and drove it home to Houston. Two days I will never forget.
Shelby is terriffic to work with and thought of every detail before I could even ask. I was in cloud 9 the whole time but he had matters under control. What a great, smooth buying experience. The car was FAR better than his discription. New in every possible way. Actually in far better condition than my GT500 I bought new.

Thanks Shelby!

I look forward to a long and rewarding relationship with this car. What an awsome machine.:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Congratulations on the new ride. :cheers

Enjoy it in good health, and good choice on driving it home!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Great color. Congrats

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
It's a shame we could not of had these 30 years ago..... think about it.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
It's a shame we could not of had these 30 years ago..... think about it.

Back then, many of us couldn't have afforded one!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
:thumbsup Congratulations JC and welcome to the owner's club!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats and welcome

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Congrats! Great car and great color.

Glad to hear all went well on your drive home. Shelby does have an amazing reputation. Stand up gentleman.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
View attachment 23365

Picked up the most awsome car on Sat morning and drove it home to Houston. Two days I will never forget.
Shelby is terriffic to work with and thought of every detail before I could even ask. I was in cloud 9 the whole time but he had matters under control. What a great, smooth buying experience. The car was FAR better than his discription. New in every possible way. Actually in far better condition than my GT500 I bought new.

Thanks Shelby!

I look forward to a long and rewarding relationship with this car. What an awsome machine.:thumbsup

I know what an exciting day it was for you - I had the pleasure of meeting you as you left with your beautiful new car - it really sounded great as you drove off!

Congrats!!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Was my pleasure Mr. Thorne. You and your wife were an absolute pleasure to meet. And I agree, nice choice driving it home. Not a better way to get used to your new machine like spending two days driving it home to South Texas. Enjoy. :)

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Congrats, hope to see that beautiful machine around Houston!

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

It will definatly be SEEN around Houston. It will not be a garage queen. Looking forward to C&C on Feb 3 and other events as the spring season gets rolling. I have a lot to learn, but its been a blast so far.

I actually READ the owners manual last night. Cover to cover, while sitting in the driver seat. How crazy is that?

H

HHGT

Congrats and welcome.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I actually READ the owners manual last night. Cover to cover, while sitting in the driver seat. How crazy is that?

What?! You haven't at least set up a folding chair next to the GT yet??? ('Put mine there the 2nd day!)

Congrats & welcome to our version of "Jersey Shore"!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Welcome and Congrats. Another Fine Ride In Houston. You WILL enjoy it just be careful snd don't go near the WATER today. Tomy Hamon PS We have a great group around the Houston Area.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Welcome aboard!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congrats on the purchase and what a great choice buying from Shelby! Be careful...it won't be too long before you start thinking about which color will be your second. :)

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Welcome to the Forum and FGT ownership. Hopefully you got to see my Heritage at Shelby's shop during your visit.

Magic

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Welcome, great color choice!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx