Testarossa was custom. For money their do anything.:banana

John

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Testarossa was custom. For money their do anything.:banana

John

Yep, I always say anything can be done with enough time and money. Unfortunately, the time may be more than your lifespan and the money more than your net worth + credit line.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Yep, I always say anything can be done with enough time and money. Unfortunately, the time may be more than your lifespan and the money more than your net worth + credit line.

Iceman - CF from Ewing is both timely and does not require the bank account of a small nation! :thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Iceman - CF from Ewing is both timely and does not require the bank account of a small nation! :thumbsup

Yes, Kip's stuff is great! It is amazing the number of products Kip has to offer. Top notch products at reasonable prices. I have his cubby and 2DIN. :thumbsup

Now when is Kip going make that Motec conversion harness that is a simply plug and play unit? :lol

Last edited:

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Cost me $4300 and 3 months for mine and worth every penny.:thumbsup

John

Aug 25, 2006
Cost me $4300 and 3 months for mine and worth every penny.:thumbsup

John

Just to be clear for all; this was "only" for the interface harness and now for my information; how long ago was this?

Takes care

Shadowman

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Just to be clear for all; this was "only" for the interface harness and now for my information; how long ago was this?

Takes care

Shadowman

Shadowman
Last year. This was a complete conversion since the 91 Testarossa has a electro/mechanical fuel injection. It is a complete stand alone unit, but since the Ferrari doesn't have wheel sensors there is no interface for traction control or anything like that.

John

Aug 25, 2006
Shadowman
Last year. This was a complete conversion since the 91 Testarossa has a electro/mechanical fuel injection. It is a complete stand alone unit, but since the Ferrari doesn't have wheel sensors there is no interface for traction control or anything like that.

John

Hi John

Thank you for the clarification

Now as a by-product of your sharing; I enjoy the TRs aka Redheads very much

Takes care

Shadowman

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Hi John

Thank you for the clarification

Now as a by-product of your sharing; I enjoy the TRs aka Redheads very much

Takes care

Shadowman

Thanks Shadowman. While it isn't the same as the GT hearing the 12 cylinders scream is really something. I had consider twin turboing it, but while the engine is willing the tranny just isn't quite there unless you are very careful with it.

John

Aug 25, 2006
Thanks Shadowman. While it isn't the same as the GT hearing the 12 cylinders scream is really something. I had consider twin turboing it, but while the engine is willing the tranny just isn't quite there unless you are very careful with it.

John

Far more than just the flat 12

Now as for altering; I would leave her character as is.

All the best

Shadowman

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Far more than just the flat 12

Now as for altering; I would leave her character as is.

All the best

Shadowman

The character remains, but lots of improvements have been done. I got a chance to ride in a twin turbo Testarossa and yes it was plenty fast, but I thought it changed to much of the original car.

John

Aug 25, 2006
The character remains, but lots of improvements have been done. I got a chance to ride in a twin turbo Testarossa and yes it was plenty fast, but I thought it changed to much of the original car.

John

Thank you John for the shared comments

Enjoy all of your gals and their different personalities oust wise IMO there would be no reason to have but one gal in the stable

You takes care

Shadowman

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
traction control status

Shadowman!

Are u or someone still working on the traction control option? Thanks!

Aug 25, 2006
Shadowman!

Are u or someone still working on the traction control option? Thanks!

Yes sir...... I am in the middle of integrating two more systems at this time with two more gals presently waiting to be massaged.

Takes care

Shadowman

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
so these gals waiting to be massaged will be the test mules? :wink
Once the system is perfected, is it going to be offered to us, the few, the proud, the GT bunch? :thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Once the system is perfected, is it going to be offered to us, the few, the proud, the GT bunch? :thumbsup

The system is perfected and ready for prime time. The one and only test mule and prototype system is the on my car. My system is fully functional, but is not anywhere of near the same in the quality of workmanship, or quality of the components used. Shadowman's work always exceed the highest expectations and standards.

If I tried meet Shadowman's standards, my car would driven less than even EP's, because it would never be completed!

If you are interested in TC, I encourage you to give Shadowman a call, you will not be disappointed with the results!

Aug 25, 2006
The system is perfected and ready for prime time. The one and only test mule and prototype system is the on my car. My system is fully functional, but is not anywhere of near the same in the quality of workmanship, or quality of the components used. Shadowman's work always exceed the highest expectations and standards.

If I tried meet Shadowman's standards, my car would driven less than even EP's, because it would never be completed!

If you are interested in TC, I encourage you to give Shadowman a call, you will not be disappointed with the results!

Thank you BlackICE for your "wonderful" comments and support.

Now having said this what most people do not know is that we aka you and I worked on this system for the better part of a year with your gal being the platform within which all was tested before it was ready for primetime and for this I thank you as well.

It is IMO as you shared, a phenominal system.

All the best my friend

Takes care

Shadowman

Aug 25, 2006

No more "mules" meant that the testing was completed and the system is now ready for "primetime”.

The system is now being integrated for those folks that recognize the benefit of such a system; for some it is akin to having a second person at the controls whereas for others it will allow for added safety and likely the ability to better exercise the gal.

Thank you for your interest in the thread

Shadowman

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2006
UPDATE

It was brought to my attention that my previous post was not clear as such I edited it

Takes care

Shadowman

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
TC for Ed by Shadowman

I have the Discovery Auto Traction Control system installed & functioning perfect in my GT. I wouldn't drive a GT without it. One of the absolute best mods I've had done.

Ed