Watch Your Inbox

Viper 1

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Got my good news today also. Truly excited!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
We are glad to be part of the next generation. Mollie has spent the last hour on the configurator selecting her new color scheme!
I hope she lets you drive it.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Whattt?????!!!!!! Holy crap! We got one too!! I'm literally shaking right now!

Thank you Ford, DBK and Ed for your encouragement and support. We won't let you down at all!!

Congrats to everyone else too!!!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Who's counting all the listed winners?? Great day for lots of friends

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I got the thumbs down. Guess I'll just have to stuff more horsepower into my '05 and go gunning for you NFGT guys. Remember, M2K's record-setting 300MPH beast is an "old" one. I'll bet no one ever runs a NFGT that speed!

As for the majority of us who didn't get an allocation, keep it in perspective: It's a car. A very nice one, but it's not something to measure your life by. Eventually they will come up on the market and we can buy one then. Maybe even sooner and for less than if we got a new allocation!

Ok guys... Dreams do come true. Today I received that very special “ congratulations “ letter from Ford. Thank you Ford Performance for giving me the privilege to own and experience my very own NFGT. I am truly blessed.
P.s. I’m so hyped up I may not sleep for days.... 😊

Regards to all my Forum friends, thanks for the encouragement, friendship and support....
Dave

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I've been on a high all day happy for my friends who got cars. I'm also saddened for my friends and members who didn't. Like last time, a lot more of our ranks deserved a car IMO than the # available to GT Owners. Stay positive and involved and I believe good things will happen. All the best.

Chip

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I would like to offer the most sincerest thank you to Ford and all of the members of the GT community for their support and encouragement. I was selected as well.

Best Regards,
Waldo

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
We are glad to be part of the next generation. Mollie has spent the last hour on the configurator selecting her new color scheme!
Custom color please!

Ed

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Where’ve you guys been?!

Hi Dave
Weve just been busy with grand daughter, new business and racing motorcycles :)
Congrats Steve. I got my letter too. We'll have to coordinate our orders so we don't end up with the same color in the same town!

Congratulations and yes we need to get together soon anyway

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
A funny thing happened today...
I got this email, and...
Well, think I fainted and when I came to, I realized it wasn’t a dream I was having... it was really happening...
I’m in!!!

Thanks for all the love and support! This a great group of peeps here that I call dear friends. Looking forward to many great experiences to come!!!

It’s was just a dream....🙂

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Custom color please!

Ed
I’m either doing Ed Sim’s Gold, VinceH Petrol Gray, DBK Blue, Specracer Gray, BAT Orange or Dr Frank Red. I spent all night with no sleep to narrow it down to those 6.

Last edited:

aashelby

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2016
Dallas
Just out of curiosity how is attrition handled? was there any in the first allocation?>

Thanks,
I concur with Dave's thoughts. I don't remember the exact number, but there was quite a bit of attrition in the first round. 3 years is a long time for sure.

GT0987

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I'm in also and very appreciative. Thanks to all who gave encouragement along the way and the decision makers/influencers. The fourth trip to LeMans will have additional meaning this year.

Reactions: JWZ and Vince H

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
I assume that there is not a "wait list"?

Joe

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
My bad news came yesterday, I was denied!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I’m either doing Ed Sim’s Gold, VinceH Petrol Gray, DBK Blue, Specracer Gray, BAT Orange or Dr Frank Red. I spent all night with no sleep to narrow it down to those 6.
Guys so famous, paint colors have been renamed in their honor!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Special NFGT Paint Codes for 2020 will be: ESG, VHPG, DBKB, SRG, BATO, DFR.

Lifetime royalties to respective creators.

rnkma4

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2014
Santa Clarita
I have to say the rejection hurts more on day two than day one

Tom's Garage

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2016
california
Have not heard anything yet waiting for more emails to drop.
If it's the same as yesterday, it should be mid day for the West Coast.