Watch - The Ford GT MkIV

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I hope Ben gets one so I can see it in action! What a car!

Ed
"Treynor"? He said on a mustang forum he is in.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
So needless to say, this will have extreme levels of performance unobtainable by mere mortals. Closer to an LMDh car than a GT3 car. Massive aero, race gearbox, a race engine in excess of 800 hp.

Personally, I find the car stunningly attractive. It’s not as pretty as a road car or a MkII but the functional brutality of this thing blows me away. You can look at it for a long time and continue to find small functional aerodynamic changes that are also aesthetically appealing. The area behind the front tires is absolute freaking perfection. And look at the size of the cooling!

Lucky people will have this toy. Group buy?!?

Before it gets asked, this is not destined for a race series. Doesn’t fit any current rule set.
Group buy?!? could be fun!

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
There is obviously a mix up here. A Mark IV should be Mark IV RED!
Probably not available in red Frank.

It just looks and sounds faster than any RED car could achieve. ;)

Kpgarage

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2019
Would love to see the GT1 go up against this GT. A true awesome battle.

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
Shmee at the track 6 months ago with a Mark 2, impressive!!

Durward1

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2011
South Dakota
Sensational video. Thanks for posting. Would love to have seen the road car out there to.

Reactions: extrap

Steve Schneider

GT Owner
Dec 16, 2010
I’ve been spending many more days at the track and would absolutely love to drive one of these!!

Last edited:

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

WOW!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I was at the Hypercar Invitational. Cool event if anyone gets the chance. A few other Forum members were participating besides me.

Ed

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I was at the Hypercar Invitational. Cool event if anyone gets the chance. A few other Forum members were participating besides me.

Ed
Bucket list stuff. After watching Shmee’s video…can’t wait to get back out on track again. Ben was really haulin‘ in his Mk II. Next outing for me is COTA in Feb. My Mk II car is in for routine service currently. BTW, Happy Birthday Ed!!!

Reactions: Ed Sims

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Bucket list stuff. After watching Shmee’s video…can’t wait to get back out on track again. Ben was really haulin‘ in his Mk II. Next outing for me is COTA in Feb. My Mk II car is in for routine service currently. BTW, Happy Birthday Ed!!!
Thanks ByeEnzo! Send your Mk II out! Lots of track time. Bugatti, a LaFerrari, Pagani, Zenvo, etc all on the track! Cool stuff. Let's get Dr Frank out also so he can buy us drinks!

Reactions: ByeEnzo

MSH_V8

Jun 23, 2018
France
Someone has some news about the MkIV ? Its comes soon ?